About Zhengzhou Medical University (ZMU)
Zhengzhou Medical University (ZMU) is a national “211 Project” key college co-worked by the Henan Province and the MOE. It is initially established in 1956 as the primary exhaustive since the foundation of new China. Presently the college offers 11 teach in 4 campuses, possessing a territory of 1070 acres of land.
Zhengzhou Medical University is arranged in the capital city of Henan Province-Zhengzhou, lying on the southern bank of the Yellow River and in the focal point of China. As the support of Chinese human advancement, it is one of the Eight Great Ancient Capitals in China and the home to Kung fu, Tai chi and national bloom Peony. Here, the Buddhism, Taoism and Islam are broadly acknowledged and the multicultural condition makes everybody feel comfortable. Furthermore, living in Zhengzhou is somewhat affordable; the utilization level is lower than that in the city like Beijing and Shanghai.
The forerunner of Medical College in Zhengzhou University is the Henan Medical University set up in 1928. It started to concede global students since 1997 and it’s one of the most punctual restorative colleges affirmed by the MOE to instruct MBBS in English. As indicated by the principles of MOE, the seats it can accommodate global students in MBBS program is 200, the most among China colleges.
The Medical College has five clinical universities, 9 huge scales associated emergency clinics with more than 12,000 clinic beds, a clinical restorative key subject of open lab, 11 research organizations and 32 expert labs. The significant level anatomical labs for instructing ensure that each eight to ten students could work on one body for training.
Clinical Medicine is the main level key discipline in Zhengzhou Medical University and positions sixteenth among China colleges. The resources in the Medical School arrive at 3,045, including 2 academicians, 227 teachers and 372 representative educators. The vast majority of them have contemplating or working encounters abroad and some are from India, Nepal and Pakistan. Till now, the quantity of global students contemplating MBBS in Zhengzhou University has arrived at more than 1,000, for the most part from South Asia, India, Pakistan, and Nepal and so on.
Why study at Zhengzhou Medical University (ZMU)?
- There are in excess of 5000 Indian students right now studying MBBS in china spread crosswise over 35universities. Out of this Zhengzhou Medical University alone has in excess of 250 Indian students learning at the different levels.
- MBBS in Zhengzhou medical university is the best place to study for the international students, they also have scholarship facilities.
- The university has a very large campus spread in the area of more than 1070 acres and offers excellent campus facilities for the international students.
- The Medical college of Zhengzhou University has formed into an incorporated restorative showing framework, including six universities and two offices following quite a while of dispatching endeavors: Basic Medical College, Clinical Medical College, College of Public Health, College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, College of Nursing, College of Stomatology and Department of Medical Examination College, Department of Clinical Medicine, which covers more than 40 claims to fame of five classes.
Accreditation and Recognition
Zhengzhou Medical University is perceived by who and the alumni of the MBBS program are qualified to take the Medical Licensing Examinations held by the medicinal gatherings in various nations, for example, MCI, PMDC, USMLE, HPCSA, SCHS and so forth.
|Rules and qualifications for MBBS in abroad|
|NEET qualification||Students must qualify NEET to get MBBS Admission|
|Minimum age||17Years on or before 31 December|
|Maximum age||25 Years|
|Minimum score in 12th standard||70 %( PCB-50%)|
|Total fees for 5 years|
|$25000 USD – $28000 USD|
|Mode of payment|
|Processing Fees (one time):|
|Hostel and Food Exp: $5000 – $8000 USD (Approx)|
Admission requirements for MBBS in abroad
The application procedure for admission the entire procedure would be accessible for the student on-line. You would have the option to apply for the admission at esteemed Zhengzhou medical college or the hold the seat by presenting the documents (scanned copies)
The documents would be required
- 10th, 11th and 12th level transcripts
- 10th passing certificate
- 10-12 passport size photograph
- Passport copy(at reservation stage, an Aadhar card is acceptable)
- University application fees(on-line or off-line)
- Letter of recommendation from high school
- Medical certificate
- Financial Affidavit
- Birth certificate
- No objection certificate
- Gap certificate for those who students have passed 12th standard in earlier years
Advantages of studying MBBS in China
- Good climatic condition suitable for students coming from any climatic zone
- A very safe place for foreign students as there is no record of any crime against a foreign student
- Over 100 Medical Universities to choose for MBBS Study in China
- The huge number of patients suffering from different diseases gives MBBS students gain good clinical exposure
- It is our neighboring nation and gives you a sense of good proximity
- There are numerous government universities enjoying a good amount of fund and other aided support helping foreign students pursue MBBS at a low fee
- World-class infrastructure equipped with the latest lab types of equipment, tools, and systems
- The facility of scholarships for bright and economically backward students
- Easy documentation and worry-free VISA processing
Accommodation for international students
The University is focused on giving the most ideal chances to worldwide students coming to Zhengzhou. They have a wide and changed range college oversaw accommodation choices which are protected, moderate and advantages. There are various one of kind points of interest for campus accommodation facilities:
- Campus accommodation for worldwide fee- paying students.
- More than 1,200 places available in halls of home for universal students.
- Internet association in many rooms, giving 24-hour access to email and web internet.
- Safe, strong and secure condition.
- Room is outfitted with a restroom, a total arrangement of furniture, a forced air system, a phone, a radiator and electric water warmer. Each floor of the inn has an open kitchen and pantry
About Zhengzhou and climate condition
Zhengzhou is around 300 miles (480km) east of Xi’an and 470 miles (760km) south of Beijing. The Yellow River, one of China’s significant conduits and the support of China’s development, streams toward the north. Mount Song, Song Shan, sits toward the west and the Huang Hai fields encompass the city toward the south and east. You’ll experience no difficulty finding a train or plane to get you to Zhengzhou as the city is a significant transportation center point as two significant railroads meet here as they confuse China.
Henan Province which is situated in the focal piece of China has a mild atmosphere that is moist subtropical toward the south of the Yellow River and verging on damp mainland toward the north. It has a particular occasional atmosphere described by blistering, sticky summer and cools to chilly, blustery, dry winters. The normal temperature for a year is 14 °C.