About the Webster University
Webster University Built-up in 1915, Webster is a non-benefit, American-certify College, with a campus in the United States, Europe, Asia, and Africa. The Geneva campus was established in 1978 and offer graduate and college degrees. At Webster, you won’t just locate an invigorating domain that will set you up for the future, yet you will likewise join a captivating system of understudies and graduated class.
Students will profit by the little and individual classes, accepting individual consideration and direction all through their investigations. The area of Webster University fills in as a perfect area for students as Geneva is home to the United Nations and other significant worldwide associations, various global companies, and lively money related and exchanging focus. These associations and other social organizations give students extra chances to learn outside of the study hall.
Introduction to Webster University enables you to join a global college organize where the world is your campus. You can think about in London, Leiden, or Vienna if you will probably remain in Europe. Openings additionally anticipate in Thailand, China, Japan, Central or South America, and the United States.
Why study at Webster University?
- The idea of universal instruction moves toward becoming reality, as 600 students from more than 90 nations meet up as a network of students connected by a staff speaking to 25 countries.
- Webster offers undergraduate and graduate projects authorized by The Higher Learning Commission. Our business projects are additionally certified by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
- The University offers undergraduate programs in Applied Behavioural and Social Sciences (ABSS), Business Administration, International Business and Management Studies (IBMS), International Relations, Management, Media Communications, and Psychology. The ABSS and IBMS projects are likewise licensed by the Dutch Accreditation Agency, NVAO offering students the probability of acquiring a double degree. At the alumni level, understudies can think about International Non-Governmental Organizations, International Relations, Media Communications, and Psychology with an Emphasis in Counselling Psychology.
Courses and fees structure
|Courses||Duration||1st Year Tuition Fees||Exams Accepted|
|Master of Business Administration||1.5-2 Years||INR 12.2 Lakh||IELTS : 6.5, TOEFL : 89|
|M.S in Cyber Security||1.5-2 Years||INR 12.2 Lakh||IELTS : 6.5, TOEFL : 89|
|M.S in Computer Science/Distributed Systems||1.5-2 Years||INR 11.8 Lakh||IELTS : 6.5, TOEFL : 89|
|MA in International Business||1.5-2 Years||INR 12.2 Lakh||IELTS : 6.5, TOEFL : 89|
|MS in Finance||1.5-2 Years||INR 12.2 Lakh||IELTS : 6.5, TOEFL : 89|
|BA in Management||4 Years||INR 18.8 Lakh||IELTS : 6, TOEFL : 80|
|B.S in Accounting||4 Years||INR 18.8 Lakh||IELTS : 6, TOEFL : 80|
|B.S in Biological Sciences||4 Years||INR 18.8 Lakh||IELTS : 6, TOEFL : 80|
- Signed application form
- Proof of English proficiency
- Undergraduate Transcripts
- Objective statement or curriculum vitae(cv)
- One letter of recommendation
- Certificate of finance showing $Tuition plus$16000
Copy of passport id page