|Washington university of health and science(WUHS)is a world-class medical university is an international center of medical education and research located within the tropical Caribbean country of Belize on the beautiful island of Ambergris Caye San Pedro the university grooms the students to become a qualified doctors of tomorrow to enter graduated and specialty training programs in biomedical and clinical science to advance the frontiers of research clinical practice and education within the united states, Canada united kingdom or Nepal. It integrates the foundation of medical courses on the lines of united states medical licensing|
Washington university of health and science examination(USMLE) with clinical applications
The medical university is an establishment of excellence committed to up the human condition through learning, discovery, and engagement. Our medical program follows the American Medical Curriculum, preparing students for the USMLE, WUHS is fully Licensed and chartered by the Government of Belize Ministry of Education Directory (IMED), the educational commission of Foreign Medical Council(GMC) of the United Kingdom. Our fraternity of full-time faculty includes eminent doctors, professors, and researchers augmented by visiting professors from around the world.
Its state of the art campus includes lecture Halls, basic science Laboratories for Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Histology, etc. Besides other amenities, viz..wi-Fi enabled campus, simulation laboratories, Library and study area. And sports ground for games, cafeteria, etc WUHS faculties engage students to apply their knowledge in more ways and encourage the use of technology to help to learn. Its faculty is focused not only on their knowledge of the science of Education but also on learning new methods of teaching .their new campuses encompass a state of the art learning facility within the heart of a European metropolitan setting
Why Study MBBS in Washington University of Health and Science
Washington University of Health and Science provides the MBBS/MD with these three major courses, they are as:
Basic science, Clinical science, and Pre-medical courses.
- 4 and a half year of MD program(equivalent to MBBS in India) with integrated clinical learning
- Exposure to a diverse group of Medical student, Faculty and Teaching Methods
- Learning experiences the cultivate innovated thinking
- Students complete basic science curriculum in Belize
- Hands-on clinical training either at the USA, CANADA, UK or NEPAL
- The curriculum is integrated with the USMLE( united state medical licensing examination )
- The integrated curriculum prepares the student to appear for step-1 and step -2 examination
- The high USMLE pass rate
- apply for residency match program either at us or Canada
- USMLE step-2 qualified students were eligible for the lucrative Residency in the USA.
- Belize is a top destination to visit in the Caribbean
- Ambergris Caye is recognized as one the best destination to visit in the world by trip Advisor
Rules and qualification for MBBS Abroad
|NEET Qualification||Students must qualify NEET to get MBBS Admission|
|Minimum Age||17 Years on or Before 31st December|
|Maximum Age||25 Years|
|Minimum Score in 12th standards||50% (PCB-50%)|
|Total Fee for 4 years|
|45000 USD – 47000 USD|
|Mode Of payment : Semester Wise|
|Each Semester Duration : 6 Months|
|Processing Fee (One Time) :|
|Hostel and Food Exp: $16000 USD|
Washington University of Health and Science includes an America customary infrastructure of the equipped school field. The college campus consists of air-conditioning classrooms with LCD projector facility, laboratories hold with modern equipment, library, computers with internet connections are available. The WUHS offers regular security of scholars and schools on 24×7. The security system holds with the digitalized identification badges.
Abroad MBBS admission processing & documents
1) How easy is it to study overseas these days? Every third person I know is studying abroad, be it to step up their career options or to get a better academic experience.
2) But what makes a study abroad journey successful? Besides other proactive approaches that you take, getting the right set of documents ready well before time is not easy.
3) When I say gathering the right documents, I mean not all universities around the globe require the same set of credentials. So you would like to grasp precisely what your chosen university needs from you.
Here may be a general set of documents that you just can like throughout the applying method.
Next, let us talk about the documents required for applying for MBBS admission abroad:
• 10th mark sheet
• 12th mark sheet
• Passport copies
• Birth Certificate (In English).
• Medical Certificate.
• Financial sponsor’s Bank statement (a min 6 months showing adequate balance)
• School/college leaving/transfer certificate.
• 10-12 passport size photographs
• Financial Affidavit
• No Objection certificate
• Gap certificate for those students who had passed 12th Level in earlier years.
Advantages of studying MBBS in Central America:
1) Low tuition fee: Compared to many other universities, Central American medical colleges have very low tuition fees and offer quality education, which is the reason many students want to get admission into these universities.
2) Advance tutorial Curriculum: The structure of the MBBS course relies on the most recent and updated trends, findings and the most advanced curriculum present currently in the world, which will be a huge advantage for students.
3) straightforward Admission in Medical Universities: The criterion isn’t serious once it involves these universities so several students will get eligibility simply.
4) Indian Food Available: With so many Indian students studying MBBS, Indian food- veg and non-veg are easily available for the students. There are several restaurants providing Indian food, both vegetarian and non-vegetarian.
5) USMLE curriculum and highest pass percentage
So, get yourself on the trail to success following your medical studies in Central America.
Central America has an overall humid, tropical climate with distinct dry and rainy seasons throughout the region. However, the climate can vary from country to country, and some countries have multiple climate zones. Typically, in mountainous areas, temperatures dip lower than those in areas with lower elevation, but usually no colder than around 50 degrees Fahrenheit and temperatures in the hottest areas of the region typically top out around the high 80s.
How to Reach:
To reaching Belize in Central American Country, it has an airway route through a straight flight from New Delhi at India to Belize in Central America. It has other ways to reach. So that reaching the Washington University of Health and Science is easy.