About university of oxford
Oxford University is famous for the teaching, research and learning opportunities. It offers and its long history of excellence. The subject experts and are part of college communities that provide a safe and supportive environment for study. Students and staff are come from around the globe.
Why should I study at the University of Oxford?
- The University of Oxford is the oldest university in the world. It’s the second rank oldest university that’s still operating
- Oxford offers more than 350 of the different graduate courses are accredited by professional bodies.
- University of Oxford courses are professionally delivered by academics and are designed to keep individuals abreast of specialist, relevant and professional skills.
- Oxford has a strong alumni base of more than 2.75 lakh spread across almost every country on the planet
Key stages to your application.
- Choose a course: to check the specific details of what courses at Oxford and Cambridge will cover.
- Choose a college: after you have decided on your course, and there your university and you can decide on where you would like to live. If you have no preference then, make an ‘open’ application.
- UCAS application: via UCAS Apply, before the deadline.
- University forms: you may have been required to complete one or more additional forms.
- University tests: Most subjects, additional tests will be required. These may take place before you are invited to interview
- Written work: you may have also need to submit some written work.
- Interview: If your application is shortlisted, then you will be invited to the relevant university for an interview.
- Decision: applicants are advised whether they are successful by the end of the month.
Fees for the courses
|MBA Duration 1year||1st Year Tuition Fees INR 53.1 Lakh||Exams Accepted GMAT: Accepted, GRE: Accepted|
|MSc in Computer Science Duration 12 Months||1st Year Tuition Fees INR 20.9 Lakh||Exams Accepted IELTS: 7.5|
|BA in Computer Science Duration 3 Years||1st Year Tuition Fees INR 30.9 Lakh||Exams Accepted IELTS: 7|
|Executive MBA Duration 21 Months||1st Year Tuition Fees INR 35.2 Lakh||Exams Accepted GMAT: Accepted, IELTS: 7.5|
|MSc Financial Economics Duration 9 Months||1st Year Tuition Fees INR 40.1 Lakh||Exams Accepted GMAT: Accepted, GRE: Accepted|
|Diploma in Financial Strategy Duration 1 Years||1st Year Tuition Fees INR 20.1 Lakh||Exams Accepted IELTS: 7.5|
|MSc in Law and Finance Duration||1st Year Tuition Fees INR 30.5 Lakh||Exams Accepted IELTS: 7.5|
|BM BCh Medicine Duration 6 Years||1st Year Tuition Fees INR 15.2 Lakh||Exams Accepted IELTS: 7|