About University of Nebraska
The University of Nebraska–Lincoln Set up in 1869 is an instructive establishment of worldwide stature. UNL is recorded by the Carnegie Foundation inside the “Exploration Universities (extremely high research activity)” class. UNL is a land-award college and an individual from the Association of Public and Land-award Universities (APLU).
The college is certified by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. The University of Nebraska-Lincoln is an open explore college in the US. Spread more than 623 acres of land in Lincoln, the college is focused on conveying quality instruction through comprehensive preparation. Lincoln is a wonderful city having a populace of 300,000 individuals. Embellished with stunning parks, the city flaunts numerous recorded and amusement centers offering an energetic life.
The University of Nebraska-Lincoln is a goal for research and development. It has created hi-tech look into offices to explore leaps forward. It has banded together with the business for doing innovative work ventures. The college gets awards from the legislature just as private hotspots for supported research programs. Aside from scholastics, the University of Nebraska-Lincoln is a center point for sports and social exercise
The college offers undergraduate, graduate and research programs in different orders. The various colleges of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln incorporate the College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, College of Architecture, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Business, College of Education and Human Sciences, College of Engineering, Hixson-Lied College of Fine and Performing Arts, UNMC Colleges of Dentistry and Nursing, College of Graduate Studies, College of Journalism and Mass Communication, College of Law and UNO College of Public Affairs and Community administration.
Why study at University of Nebraska?
- The college has a solid universal concentration and enlists around 2,485 global students. Every year the students originate from in excess of 100 nations
- The college offers thorough academic projects situated in a sheltered and present-day campus condition in the focal point of the United States.
- The college has an assortment of accommodating administrations on campus to help you in benefiting as much as possible from your involvement with Nebraska. These assets incorporate yet are not restricted to: a student wellbeing focus, an amusement focus, and outside experience focus total with a climbing divider, a student association, a few academic assets focus, and substantially more.
- Nebraska’s biggest city, offering students extra chances to go to occasions, shop, or eat at an assortment of foundations.
Courses and fees structure
|Courses||Duration||1st Year Tuition Fees||Exams Accepted|
|MS in Computer Science||1.5-2 Years||INR 18.3 Lakh||GRE : 308, IELTS : 7|
|MS in Mechanical Engineering and Applied Mechanics||1.5-2 Years||INR 18.3 Lakh||GRE : Accepted, IELTS : 6.5|
|MBA||1.5-2 Months||INR 23.4 Lakh||GMAT : Accepted, IELTS : 6.5|
|MA in Economics||1.5-2 Years||INR 17.6 Lakh||GRE : Accepted, IELTS : 6.5|
|Master of Science in Electrical Engineering||2 Years||INR 16 Lakh||GRE : Accepted, IELTS : 6.5|
|MS in Finance||1.5-2 Years||INR 14.2 Lakh||GRE : 260, IELTS : 6.5|
|MS in Statistics||2 Years||INR 12.4 Lakh||GRE : Accepted, IELTS : 6.5|
Admission requirements for international students
- Fill up online application form.
- Check the application status and verify all documents have been submitted.
- Pay enrollment deposit to reserve your place at Nebraska.
- After you are notified of your admission status, they will email instructions about obtaining your I-20 or visa.
- After you pay your enrollment, you can sign up for on-campus accommodation.
- Submit English proficiency scores.
- Prepare for arrival.