TS POLYCET 2020, Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS POLYCET) is directed by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad, for admission to designing confirmation courses, among others, offered by polytechnic foundations in the territory of Telangana. TS POLYCET 2020 will be conducted on April 17 in pen-and-paper based mode. The test will have one paper comprising of three segments – material science, science and arithmetic. Application type of TS POLYCET is accessible online from March 2 to April4.
The consequence of TS POLYCET 2020 will be discharged by SBTET, Telangana by April 25 and will incorporate imprints acquired in the selection test and rank cards. In view of the rank records, students will be short-recorded for directing and seat assignment. The advising of POLYCET 2020 will be led likely from third to a week ago of May. application structures will be accessible probably from the second week of March to the main 1st week of April in online mode.
TS POLYCET 2020 – Exam dates
|Online application release||2nd March 2020|
|Last date to fill application||4th April 2020|
|Last date of submission with late fee Rs.100/-||6th April 2020|
|Admit card release||After 2 or 3 days of submitting application|
|Date of examination||17th April 2020|
|Answer key release||4th week of April 2020|
|Result declaration||25th April 2020|
|Counselling starts||Month of May 2020|
TS POLYCET 2020 – Application Form:
- Applicants can fill the application structure by means of online mode.
- Application structure has been discharged from 2nd March 2020.
- Firstly, you need to enter your tenth-class hall ticket number, year of passing and date of birth for enrolment.
- Applicants are encouraged to fill all the subtleties in application structure for example personal, education, communication details and so on.
- Identification size photo must be transferred in the application structure.
- Applicants must fill the application structure before the last date.
- Candidates are educated to take a printout regarding the filled application structure for additional utilization.
TS POLYCET 2020 – Application Fees:
Candidates can pay the application fees through online via TS Online/ Online payment gateway/ net banking etc.
- For general and OBC: Rs. 400/-
- For ST and SC: Rs.250/-
TS POLYCET 2020 – Eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian National.
- Habitation: Candidates ought to have a place with Telangana or Andhra Pradesh state.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should be passed senior secondary school (SSC) test directed by the state leading group of Telangana or another proportional test.
- percentage: Minimum 35% required in the passing assessment and at any rate 35% stamps in material science, science and arithmetic subjects.
- Age Criteria: There will be no age criteria to apply for the test.
- Candidates: Candidates those showing up in Senior Secondary Class and their results are not decleared are also likewise qualified to apply.