Trinity School of Medicine was founded in the year 2008 is a chance, for its clinical students, yet for the US and Canada. By teaching future doctors in the study of medication while supporting their mindful impulses, we accomplish our objective of improving access to quality social insurance.
Our way to deal with training is planned around the accomplishment of our understudies, in school and as doctors. We vigorously incorporate clinical experience from the very first moment of the fundamental science terms at our subsidiary instructing emergency clinic. We offer little class sizes (25, not 250), with experienced and strong personnel, and we generally, consistently center around quiet driven medication.
Trinity School of Medicine is the leader program of Trinity Medical Sciences University. TMSU is the normal outgrowth of Trinity’s flourishing clinical program, broadening the first soul of greatness through circumstance into undergrad and advanced educations in wellbeing sciences.
Why to study in Trinity School of Medicine?
- Trinity School of Medicine is situated in the lovely and safe tropical island country of St Vincent and Grenadines, settled in the south of the Caribbean Islands.
- The Biggest Key Strength of Trinity School of Medicine is the exceptionally experienced and proficient Administration and Management group which has a broad involvement with Medical Education and Several Businesses in USA.
- The Key Administrators and Academic staff determine an immense encounter having served in high situations in Top US Medical Schools.
- Trinity School of Medicine offers grants for meriting understudies from India and other creating nations, empowering them access to quality clinical instruction at a reasonable expense
Rules and qualification for MBBS Abroad
|NEET Qualification||Students must qualify NEET to get MBBS Admission|
|Minimum Age||17 Years on or Before 31st December|
|Maximum Age||25 Years|
|Minimum Score in 12th standards||50% (PCB-50%)|
Abroad MBBS admission processing & documents
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Passport copies
- Birth Certificate (In English).
- Medical Certificate.
- Financial sponsor’s Bank statement (a min 6 months showing adequate balance)
- School/college leaving/transfer certificate.
- 10-12 passport size photographs
- Financial Affidavit
- No Objection certificate
- Gap certificate for those students who had passed 12th Level in earlier years.
In Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, the atmosphere is tropical, hot and sticky throughout the entire year, with a generally cool, dry season from January to mid-April and a hot, muggy and blustery season from June to December. In the previous period, the upper east exchange winds, consistent breezes run of the mill of tropical atmospheres, blow consistently and with moderate force, while in the last time frame, these breezes are progressively sporadic, and may have a few breaks, expanding the sentiment of sultriness. Between mid-April and late May, before the hot and blustery season, both the temperature and the recurrence of deluges step by step increment.