Tbilisi State Medical University:
Tbilisi State University is a demanding and prestigious university located in Georgia. It is also recognized by the short name Tbilisi State University or TSU. It is truly a very good university to study especially MBBS in Georgia at a lower fee. Tbilisi State University has it all. An unmatched medical university to study medicine with world-class infrastructure and amenities made available at an affordable cost.
Established in 1918, it has completed 100 successful years. A limited-edition 5 GEL currency coin was also issued by the Georgian government to celebrate the 100th anniversary. It is a government-run university with a low tuition fee for students from India and abroad countries. The education and study environment in Tbilisi State Medical University (TSU) is incomparable. Every year thousands of Indian students travel to Georgia to fulfill their lifetime dream of becomes medical professionals and practice as a successful doctor in the different parts of the world.
Why Study MBBS in Tbilisi State Medical University:
There are huge advantages for international students to study MBBS in Tbilisi State Medical University Georgia than any other country. More than 40 medical colleges in various parts of the world have to tie up with Tbilisi State Medical University TSMU and through which students can apply for a PG course in MBBS in the USA or MBBS in Germany. Some of the major benefits of studying MBBS in TSMU are
- Tbilisi State Medical University is one of the oldest and top-ranking medical universities in Georgia
- The university offers the course in three different languages (English, Russian and Georgian) for students from various parts of the world so that the students can study in their preferred language.
- Tbilisi Georgia is one of the safest places and also the capital of Georgia. Students can find more exciting things to learn.
- The university has created more than 50000 medical doctors, nurses in their course of 100 years and still, they are effectively helping the students to become one.
- Recognized by the Medical Council of India, World Health Organization, Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates and other global medical organizations.
- Students from more than 40 countries are studying MBBS in Georgia through the Tbilisi state medical university
- Studying MBBS in Tbilisi State Medical University TSMU Georgia will be more beneficial than studying MBBS in Russia or MBBS in Ukraine.
Accreditation and Recognition:
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- United Nations Organization (UN)
- Educational Commission for graduates in foreign medicine (ECFMG)
- Foundation for the Advancement of Education and International Medical Research (FAIMER)
- Our Indian graduates can obtain full registration at the Medical Council of India after passing the screening test
Rules and qualification for MBBS Abroad
|NEET Qualification||Students must qualify NEET to get MBBS Admission|
|Minimum Age||17 Years on or Before 31st December|
|Maximum Age||25 Years|
|Minimum Score in 12th standards||60% (PCB-50%)|
|Total Fee for 6 years|
|$ 33000 USD – $ 35000 USD|
|Mode Of Payment: Semester Wise|
|Each Semester Duration: 6 Months|
|Processing Fee (One Time) :|
|Hostel and Food Exp: $15000 USD|
Abroad MBBS admission processing & documents:
1) How easy is it to study overseas these days? Every third person I know is studying abroad, be it to step up their career options or to get a better academic experience.
2) But what makes a study abroad journey successful? Besides other proactive approaches that you take, getting the right set of documents ready well before time is not easy.
3) When I say gathering the right documents, I mean not all universities around the globe require the same set of credentials. you need to know exactly what your chosen university requires from you.
Here is some general set of documents that you will need during the application process.
Next, let’s talk about the documents required for applying for MBBS admission:
• 10th mark sheet
• 12th mark sheet
• Passport copies
• Birth Certificate (In English).
• Medical Certificate.
• Financial Sponsor Bank statement (Minimum 6 months showing adequate balance)
• School/college leaving/transfer certificate.
• 10-12 passport size photographs
• Financial Affidavit
• No Objection certificate
• Gap certificate for students who had passed 12th Level in earlier years.
Hostel Facilities & Food at Tbilisi State Medical University :
A hostel facility for students is also available. These facilities are made available as per the requirement of the students. Accommodation for students is very comfortable and up to the European life stands. Georgia, in addition to the normal monthly fee, US$ 300-350 every month is the basic requirement to meet expenditure on accommodation, food, cell phone, and other personal needs.
For international students, there are separate hostels with hot and cold water. Central heating is also provided in all hostels.
All types of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes are also offered. All this at a very low cost.
Tbilisi State Medical University medical school is considered as the best among Indian students, as they offer good food, education, food, and services. Because students stay so far away from their homeland, it will be a good option for them to be in such a familiar environment.
Advantages of studying MBBS in Georgia:
1) The MBBS degree is recognized by the WHO and UNESCO and is accepted across the world.
2) MBBS students Georgia are eligible for internship and can apply for further studies in 47 countries under the Lisbon Convention.
3) Medical students in Georgia are provided with the opportunity to gain practical knowledge through experiments and clinical clerkship.
4) The infrastructure and facilities of hostels are excellent and Indian cuisines are served at the hostels to give students a homely feeling.
5) Students studying in Georgia get the opportunity to complete their internship program from world-class medical colleges and hospitals in the world.
6) Georgia is one of the safest places as a comparison of other countries. It is safer than Russia, China, and Ukraine. 7) Indian students can travel on public transport in Georgia without any trouble.
8) MBBS colleges in Georgia provide great academics, as well as sports. 9) The Fee of MBBS in Georgia is lower when compared to other study destinations around the globe.
10) The medical education system in Georgia is almost equivalent to India and many developing countries.
11) All medical universities in Georgia have the best infrastructure facilities and experienced faculty members.
12) The Medical Council of India recognizes MBBS qualification acquired from Georgian universities. Indian students can visit their country and work after completed their MBBS in Georgia.
13) MBBS in Georgia is also known for the best FMGE passing percentage.
Climate in Tbilisi State Medical University:
Tbilisi features a wet subtropic climate with deal hot summers and comparatively cold winters.
The city receives enough rain to avoid the semi-arid classification.
The city’s climate is influenced each by dry air plenty from the east and oceanic air plenty from the west.
The average annual temperature in Tbilisi is twelve.7 °C (54.9 °F).
January is that the coldest month with a mean temperature of zero.9 °C (33.6 °F).
July is that the hottest month with a mean temperature of 24.4 °C (75.9 °F)