About TAPASYA EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
TAPASYA EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS is at one-time fantasy of the visionary Business Leader in Educational stream Sri M SREEDHAR, the Founder and Director of TEI. The beginning of TAPASYA EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS had occurred in the year 2009 which got changed to TAPASYA EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY in the year 2011.
A large number of students and their parents who are fortunate to have Tapasya Educational Institutions as their Alma matter are thankful to Sri M SREEDHAR for his commitment to the field of expert instruction. The passion and devoted endeavors of the remainder of the administration including the dynamic General Manager – Operations, Sri K SRINIVAS RAO and rest of the general public individuals, instructing and bolster staff consistently carried further brilliance to the group success.
Year by year new features are being added to TEI’s consistently growing wing as far as different accreditations, grants, and accomplishments for its greatness in quality education and magnificent student administrations. TAPASYA EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS was granted with the “BUSINESS LEADER AWARD” by the then Chief Minister Sri N Kiran Kumar Reddy among its different accomplishments. It got to spread the branches crosswise over Hyderabad and gradually towards the State of Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and now in Karnataka too with 5 extra branches which are a startling achievement not yet met by some other association.
Why study at TAPASYA EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS?
- Tapasya Educational institute has 10 Years of Academic Excellence.
- Institute gives well-qualified education with highly qualified lecturers.
- Tapasya Educational Institutions additionally gives Printed Notes, Test Series, Hostel Facilities, Doubt Sessions, Periodic Performance Tests, Online Lectures, Classrooms and Counseling Sessions.
- Tapasya Academy gives a decent alternative to students who are planning to undertake CA CS CMA Coaching.
- Faculties at Tapasya Academy are qualified and experienced.
- Tapasya Education courses offer courses with a satisfying fee structure.
- B.COM(General and Computer)
- CA(Foundation, Intermediate, Final)
- Cost & Management Accountancy(Foundation, Intermediate, Final)
- CLAT(Common law Admission Test)
- Fashion Designing
- Interior Designing
Eligibility criteria for CA
So as to continue with the course of Chartered Accountancy, Students who have passed 10+2 from any stream (Science/Commerce/Arts) are qualified to seek after the CA course. Graduates or Post Graduates who have finished 3 or 4 years in long Bachelor’s Degree program from a reputed institute are eligible to pursue this course.
Commerce stream students will discover the CA course generally agreeable to manage. This is a result of the way that the course comprises of subjects like Accounting and Finance, which are available in 11th and 12th commerce stream.
- Candidates are qualified for Chartered Accountant CPT Registration after class 10th but they will have to appear for it only after passing class 12th.
- Students of commerce, science as well as arts stream can apply for CPT.
- Students of Commerce stream need to verify 50%marks in Class 12 exams so as to be qualified for CPT.
- Students of every single other stream need to score a total of 55% marks in excluding Mathematics and 60% in including Mathematics for Class 12 board exams.
On clearing the CPT test effectively, applicants become the member of Indian Chartered Accountants Institute (ICAI) – the exams and course leading body for all CAs in India.
Tapasya all over branches:
- H.O Lakdikapool
- K R Puram
Achievements of Tapasya:
- All India Top Marks in CA-CPT exam (196/200) with 94% pass percentage.
- 4 Times state 1ST marks in MEC
- 302 State Top marks in MEC
- 3 Times All India 1st mark in CA-CPT
- 135 All India Ranks in CA-CPT
- 72 All India Ranks in CA-IPCC
- 2 All India 1st Rank in CA Final
- 25 ALL India Ranks in CA FINAL
CAREER PROSPECTS AND JOB OPPORTUNITIES:
A Chartered Accountant can likewise work in different zones of banking, tax management, auditing, financial accounting, cost accounting, and consultancy.
You can work as a financial adviser, supervisors or directors of finance and likewise as monetary controllers of the specific organizations.
They can manage the issues, for example, tax collection, investigation, audit & consulting with the organization
The top recruiters of the chartered accountant:
- Auditing Firms
- Finance Companies
- Mutual Funds
- Portfolio Management Companies
- Investment Houses
- Stock Broking Firms
- Legal firms
- Legal house
- Patent Firms
- Trade Mark
- Copyright Registers