About Semey State Medical University:
State Medical University –Semey was based as “Semipalatinsk State Medical Institute” by the order of the country Board of ministers and therefore the country Ministry of Health Services in 1952. By the order of the Health Services Committee of the Republic of Kazakhstan, it absolutely was reworked into “Semipalatinsk ( Semey) Government (State) Medical University ” in 1997.
The University throughout the amount of its existence for quite 55 years has ready quite forty thousand extremely qualified doctor- specialists, who offer their services not only in Kazakhstan and CIS countries but in foreign countries like the USA, Germany, Australia, India, Pakistan. Israel different countries and where they’ll not work, they introduce themselves as the graduates from the university with great pride.
The first group of students was admitted to the General Medicine Faculty in 1953. Thereafter, was opened the pediatrics in 1963, stomatology faculty in 1991, Medico-prophylactical, pharmaceutical faculty and General Medicine faulty in Pavlodar city was opened in 2003, which was afterward transformed into a full health facility as a branch of the Medical University. Taking in view the importance of the post-diploma education, the faulty of raising the qualification of doctor’s was opened in Pavlodar city in1984 under the State Medical University- Semey, where annually an average of more than 1000 doctors go through raise of their qualification from east Kazakhstan region as well as from the whole Republic.
At present in Gen. Medicine, pediatrics, Stomatogical, pharmaceutical, and medico- prophylactics faculties learn more than 3500 students. Significant scientific and clinical cadre potential has been concentrated for the well quality teaching including 35 Doctor’s of sciences, 168 Ph.D.’s, I Academician od ASRK, 3 Corresponding Member of the AMS RK and 4 corresponding members of the ANS RK.
A clinical study of the students is carried out in the clinics and hospitals of Semipalatinsk, Ust- Kamenogorsk, and Pavlodar cities. Besides the University has its own Clinical base as well as a multi-profile 530-bed hospital, stomatological polyclinic and family doctor’s coaching clinic.
Why Study MBBS in Semey State Medical University:
- Our Degrees recognized by WHO, Directory of Avicenna(more than 60 countries in Europe & Asia), Asian Network of Quality & equalized by councils like MCI, PMDC, etc.
- More than 25000 students and aspirants successfully graduated and work in leasing medical establishments and institutions all over the world, including in countries like the USA, Germany, France, Japan, Canada, Australia, South Africa, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, etc.
- Have Scientific agreements and MoU’s for collaboration and cooperation, joint research, Academicians, students and scholar exchange with leading institutions & medical establishment all over the world.
- Frist Central Asian Government Medical University to carrying out studies fully in ENGLISH MEDIUM for foreign and local. Studies being carried out in three different languages (English, Russian, Kazakh) at the student’s choice.
- Frist CIS University to get recognition and Associate Membership of Association of Indian Universities – New Delhi”. Our one professor deputed for permanent representation in AIU- Delhi.
- Educational Training Center (EMC) with models & Interactive Computer mannequins for practice.
- Innovative teaching methods “Problem-based learning” & “Case-Based Learning” and other possible techniques of Modern Learning.
- Joint Scientific Laboratory for Research & Training Activities. 400 Computers connected to the Internet & with access to the Cochrane Library.
- 3 Hostels to accommodate students and scholars with ane hostel exclusively for International Students. Library, Sports, art, Medical Aid, canteens, etc & other facilities available to the students.
- International Students from countries like India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Afghanistan, China, studying in our university since 1997. The selection, admission and other related process being taken care of jointly with the services of “TECAS” – our official consulting partner & the ‘Foreign Relations Department’ under the direct supervision of the higher management of the university. Our pass out International students successfully working in various hospitals and institutions in their countries.
Accreditation and Recognition:
The Semey State Medical University has high ratings in the world ranking systems:-
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Ministry of education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Rules and qualifications for MBBS Abroad
|NEET Qualification||Students must qualify NEET to get MBBS Admission|
|Minimum Age||17 Years on or Before 31st December|
|Maximum Age||25 Years|
|Minimum Score in 12th standards||70% (PCB-50%)|
|Course Duration||5 Years|
|Medium of Education||English language|
|Last date to apply||August|
|Total Fee for 5 years|
|$ 22000 USD – $ 25000 USD|
|Mode Of Payment: Year Wise|
|Processing Fee (One Time) :|
|Hostel and Food Exp: $6000 to 8000 USD (Approx)|
- Hostels for students are provided with full security.
- The university has well-furnished hostels for its students. Hostels are provided by the university with facilities like 24-hour gas and electricity supply, hot and cold water, etc.
- There is a large library with an excellent collection of books.
- There are Cafeterias for students that provides tasty and healthy food.
- University encourages sports activities like basketball, volleyball, cricket, football, etc. at the hostel campuses for students.
- University has separate hostels for girls and boys and those have CCTV cameras for student’s safety. Special attention is given to the security of girls.
Abroad MBBS admission processing & documents:
1) How easy is it to study overseas these days? Every third person I know is studying abroad, be it to step up their career options or to get a better academic experience.
2) But what makes a study abroad journey successful? Besides other proactive approaches that you take, getting the right set of documents ready well before time is not easy.
3) When I say gathering the right documents, I mean not all universities around the globe require the same set of credentials. So you need to know exactly what your chosen university requires from you.
Here is a general set of documents that you will need during the application process.
Next, let us talk about the documents required for applying for MBBS admission abroad:
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Passport copies
- Birth Certificate (In English).
- Medical Certificate.
- Financial sponsor’s Bank statement (a min 6 months showing adequate balance)
- School/college leaving/transfer certificate.
- 10-12 passport size photographs
- Financial Affidavit
- No Objection certificate
- Gap certificate for those students who had passed 12th Level in earlier years.
Advantages of studying MBBS in Kazakhstan:
Over the years, studying MBBS in Kazakhstan has become quite popular among Indian students planning to study MBBS abroad. Here are several benefits of studying MBBS in Kazakhstan:
- An education system focused on imparting both theoretical and practical skills.
- Renowned teaching staff and faculty members
- Affordable tuition fees and living expenses
- Worldwide recognition of Kazakhstan’s MBBS degrees
- 1:10 teacher-student ratio
- English as the medium of MBBS in Kazakhstan
- High standards of living
- Excellent weather conditions for students
- Availability of Indian foods and cuisines
- Thousands of Indians reach Kazakhstan to study medicine.
- The passing percentage of FMGE is higher in Kazakhstan than other destinations of MBBS.
- Down to earth and friendly natives
When a person is going to spend the next few years in some other region or the nation then it is always wise to make yourself aware of the climate of the nation. Here as you are going to spend the next 7 years in the Semipalatinsk region of Kazakhstan, thus you must be aware of the climate of this region.
Well, the climate of this region is very extreme in both seasons of summer and winter. The temperature in the winter can drop as low as -45 degrees and even in the summer, the extreme temperature can reach as high as 45 degrees which are literally extreme. It has the average rainfall in the rainy season to put some ease in summer.
If we talk about the infrastructure of the city then there is the railway station, which joints Kazakhstan to Russia. The city also has an International airport and other decent infrastructure.