Osh state medical university:
|Osh State Medical University was established on 24 May 1951, it is currently one of the best destinations for the students who want to pursue their dream of getting their MBBS degree in and around Kyrgyzstan. Osh State Medical University is considered as one of the most modern and well recognized Institute teaching medicine in the Eurasian region. Currently, more than 3600 students are pursuing their medical training at Osh State Medical University. Out of this number of 3600 students more than 600 students are from the foreign countries of Kyrgyzstan such as India, Nepal, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Palestine, Iran, and Syria. Education provided to the students is in two languages – English and Russian. So far Osh State Medical University is successful in training students from more than 20 different countries at least. Overseas students are getting their education from International Medical faculty in English and students from Kyrgyzstan study at the Medical Faculty of Osh State University in Russian. Why Study MBBS in Osh state medical university: Osh State Medical University is one of the oldest MBBS colleges in Kyrgyzstan that has been providing MBBS education to Indian students for several years and has been very successful at it. The standard of MBBS education adopted and taught to Indian students in Osh is nothing less than top medical universities located in the western part of the world and Europe.|
Rules and qualification for MBBS Abroad
|NEET Qualification||Students must qualify NEET to get MBBS Admission|
|Minimum Age||17 Years on or Before 31st December|
|Maximum Age||25 Years|
|Minumum Score in 12th standards||50% (PCB-50%)|
|Course duration||6 years include Internship|
|Medium of teaching||English|
|Total Fee for 6 years|
|$ 20000 USD – $ 22000 USD|
|Mode Of Payment: Semester Wise|
|Each Semester Duration: 6 Months|
|Processing Fee (One Time) :|
|Hostel and Food Exp: $15000 USD|
Osh state medical university has got a state of the art newly purpose-built campus with Classrooms, Lecture theatres, Laboratories, Museums, Dissections halls, and library. Basic medical sciences departments are located in the Educational campus of the faculty while Clinical Sciences departments in hospitals and clinics. Our campus empowers faculty, students, and staff to take full advantage of the opportunities through state-of-the-art facilities and beautifully designed spaces.
Our Educational campus is the primary hub for our educational activities. In addition to flexible learning spaces, campus houses conference facilities, a student lounge and the most comprehensive health-care simulation training facility in the region. The comprehensive study is promoted to students by providing them with contemporary lecture halls enhanced with audio/visual technology, fully equipped library and computer center. A convenient cafeteria is available as well as numerous common areas available for study and relaxation.
Accreditation and Recognition:
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
Accommodation and Hostel Facilities:
- For boys and girls, there are separate hostels. Basic services such as a dining room and a common room with entertainment options such as television, play areas, gym are available for all students.
- Hostel rules are very strict and students must be within the established deadline. Without the previous permission of the principal, they are not allowed to leave the shelter during the weekly holidays.
- Separate hours are assigned to visitors.
- For the most part, food is served at set times in the dining room. Students are not allowed to take food in their rooms.
- Indian meals are available in hostels
Abroad MBBS admission processing & documents
1) How easy is it to study overseas these days? Every third person I know is studying abroad, be it to step up their career options or to get a better academic experience.
2) But what makes a study abroad journey successful? Besides other proactive approaches that you take, getting the right set of documents ready well before time is not easy.
3) When I say gathering the right documents, I mean not all universities around the globe require the same set of credentials. So you need to know exactly what your chosen university requires from you.
Here is a general set of documents that you will need during the application process.
Next, let us talk about the documents required for applying for MBBS admission abroad:
• 10th mark sheets
• 12th mark sheet
• Passport photos
• Birth Certificate (In English).
• Medical Certificate
• Financial sponsor’s Bank statement (a min 6 months showing adequate balance)
• School/college leaving/transfer certificate.
• 10-12 passport size photographs
• Financial Affidavit
• No Objection certificate
• Gap certifi te for those students who had passed 12th Level in earlier years.
Advantages of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan:
Being one of the top destinations to provide MBBS for Indian students, Kyrgyzstan also has doubled the total number of Indian students for medical studies in the last half-decade with the rising rate of 21.54% per annum. Alongside, study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is very cost-effective if you compare medical studies in India. What you pay in India per year to study MBBS is just a little less than what you pay in Kyrgyzstan for complete 6-year MBBS to study the same syllabus. Not just the tuition fee but also other expenses like travel expenses, accommodation rentals, food expenses are also relatively very cheap in Kyrgyzstan than other countries. On top of that, Kyrgyzstan Universities accept direct admissions and the students don’t require clearing any entrance exam to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. Some other unique points of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan: 1. 5-year course options available
2. Most of the MBBS universities of Kyrgyzstan are located in and around Bishkek, the capital of the country. This helps MBBS in Kyrgyzstan students to travel back and forth to India comfortably
3. All the MBBS universities in Kyrgyzstan have campus hostels
4. There are direct flights between Delhi and Bishkek operated by Air Manas with a total flight time of 3.10 hrs only. The time difference between India and Kyrgystan is only 30 minutes also. This means when you travel from Delhi to Bishkek for your MBBS University, you would reach in flat 3.40 hrs whereas when you are coming back from your MBBS college of Bishkek to Delhi, you would reach only in 2.40 hrs. So it is closest to India in terms of travel time.
5. The Bishkek location ensures plenty of food, entertainment options are available for MBBS students along with their studies
Osh has both continental and Mediterranean climate depending on which isotherm would be used. The average precipitation is around 440 millimeters per year. Average daily high temperatures in January range from 3 °C (37.4 °F) to about 31 °C (87.8 °F) during July. The summer months are dominated by dry periods and punctuated by the occasional thunderstorm, which produces strong gusty winds and rare dust storms. The mountains to the south provide a natural boundary and protection from much of the damaging weather, as does the smaller mountain chain which runs north-west to south-east. Sparse snowstorms and frequently heavy fog are the dominating features in the winter months. Sometimes the fog can last for days at a time due to temperature inversions.