About North Kazakhstan State University:
North Kazakhstan State University is a reputed non-profit institution, which is located in the large town of Petropavlovsk and Established in the year 1937, North Kazakhstan. Currently, many international students are pursuing MBBS in Kazakhstan which has grown into a very enticing option, especially for Indian students, as the medical colleges in India ask for huge capitation fees and expensive donations.
As one of the Top Medical Universities in Kazakhstan, the University campus consists of a world-class infrastructure containing well-equipped academic buildings with the latest technologies. The faculties and staff members are highly trained and supportive, as they are always adept at providing quality guidance and support to the students.
After the completion of their course, the University awards its graduates with degrees that are globally recognized and permit them to practice medicine anywhere in the world. the degrees are recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and the University is enlisted with the World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS). For the development of its students, the University provides different opportunities to the students so that they can train themselves for a successful future.
Why study at North Kazakhstan State University?
- The high quality education at north Kazakhstan state university is easily affordable
- North Kazakhstan state university offer an affordable fee structure, and are recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO), UNESCO, FAIMER and the Medical Council of India (MCI)
- The University campus consists of a world-class infrastructure containing well-equipped academic buildings with the latest technologies.
- North Kazakhstan state university gives practical knowledge to the students and they also have medical lab facilities.
- North Kazakhstan state university is a reputed higher education university in the country.
- Low tuition and hostel charges comparing to the other universities.
- The highest record of MCI passes out of Indian students from the university
Accreditation and Recognition
North Kazakhstan State University is a reputed higher education university in the large town of Petropavlovsk; North Kazakhstan is Accreditation and Recognition by
- World Health Organization (WHO),
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization UNESCO
- Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER)
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
|Rules and qualification for MBBS Abroad|
|NEET Qualification||Students must qualify NEET to get MBBS admission|
|Minimum age||17Years on or before 31st December|
|Maximum age||25 Years|
|Minimum scored in 12th standard||60 %( PCB-60%)|
|Courses duration||5 Years|
|Medium of Education||English Language|
|Total fees for 5Years|
|$ 15,000 USD to $ 20,000 USD|
|Mode of payment: year wise|
|Processing fees( one time)|
|Hostel and Food Exp: $3000 USD TO $ 5000 USD|
Here is some general set of documents that you will need during the application process.
Let’s talk about the documents required for applying for MBBS admission:
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Passport copies
- Birth Certificate (In English).
- Medical Certificate.
- Financial Sponsor Bank statement (Minimum 6 months showing adequate balance)
- School/college leaving/transfer certificate.
- 10-12 passport size photographs
- Financial Affidavit
- No Objection certificate
- Gap certificate for students who had passed 12th Level in earlier years.
- 60 % rating scores in Biology, Physics, Chemistry.
Advantages of studying MBBS in Kazakhstan:
Over the years, studying MBBS in Kazakhstan has become quite popular among Indian students planning to study MBBS abroad. Here are several benefits of studying MBBS in Kazakhstan
- An education system focused on imparting both theoretical and practical skills.
- Renowned teaching staff and faculty members
- Affordable tuition fees and living expenses
- Worldwide recognition of Kazakhstan and MBBS degrees
- 1:10 teacher-student ratio
- English as the medium of MBBS in Kazakhstan
- High standards of living
- Excellent weather conditions for students
- Availability of Indian foods and cuisines
- Thousands of Indians reach Kazakhstan to study medicine.
- The passing percentage of FMGE is higher in Kazakhstan than other destinations of MBBS.
- Down to earth and friendly natives
Accommodation for international students:
- Hostels for students are provided with full security, safe and good environment.
- North Kazakhstan State University has well-furnished hostels for its students. Hostels are provided by the university with facilities like 24-hour gas and electricity supply, hot and cold water, etc.
- There is a large library with an excellent collection of books.
- There are Cafeterias for a student that provides tasty and healthy food for international students and local students.
- University encourages sports activities like basketball, volleyball, cricket, football, etc. at the hostel campuses for students.
- University has separate hostels for girls and boys and those have CCTV cameras for student’s safety. Special attention is given to the security of girls.
Interesting Facts about the City- Petropavlovsk:
- The city of Petropavlovsk or Petropavl is situated on the banks of waterway Ishim in the northern piece of Kazakhstan which imparts a fringe to Russia.
- The city was established in the year 1752 as a Russian stronghold and in the year 1807, the fortification was allowed the status of the city.
- The city encounters long, comfortable and somewhat overcast summers, though the winters are cold, blustery and bone-chilling. The normal temperature of the city by and large changes in the middle of – 5 degrees Fahrenheit to 78 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The greater part of resident utilizes fast transport framework as a method of transportation regularly.
- There are a few multi-food eateries in the city situated in various parts settling on it a favored decision for International students to consider prescription in Kazakhstan.
- North Kazakhstan Regional History and Local Lore Museum, The Museum Complex Residence Abylai Khan, Novy Svet, is a portion of the principle vacation destinations.
Climate in Kazakhstan
When a person is going to spend the next few years in some other region or the nation then it is always wise to make yourself aware of the climate of the nation. Thus you must be aware of the climate of this region.
Well, the region of Kazakhstan extends for in excess of 3000 km from west to east and just about 2000 km from north to south. Climatic characteristics are because of the abundance of the nation. Though temperature can hit 50 degrees underneath zero in the north in winter, in summer in the south melons age and cotton develop. The atmosphere of Kazakhstan (barring south) is pointedly mainland with the normal temperature between – 4 °C and – 19 °C in January and between +19… +26°C in July. In winter temperature may diminish down to – 45°C, and in summer ascend to +30.