About Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University in Russia:
Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University in Russia is the main center for training medical practitioners in one of the largest regions of the European part of Russia.
The medical university was opened in 1920 as a faculty of Nizhny Novgorod University. In May 1930 it became an independent Medical Institute and in June 1994 it got a status of the State Medical Academy.
The new name for Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University of Russia is Research Medical University of Volga region
More than 800 international students from 38 countries of Asia, Africa and Latin America (India, Sri-Lanka, Malaysia, Morocco, Tanzania, Kenya, Syria, and others) are being trained in Medicine, Dentistry, and Pharmacy.
The university closely collaborates with medical scientific research institutes, clinics, and medical centers; it helps students to apply their theoretical knowledge in the practice and to discover nuances of their future work from the very first years of study. The University is associated with many teaching hospitals distributed throughout the city, where the students learn many basic clinical skills.
Why Study MBBS in Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University:
- Located in one of the largest cities in Russia
- Nizhny Novgorod is the 3rd largest city in Russia.
- Offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses
- Offers English as the medium of the course
- The degree is recognized by the Medical Council of India
- Students can register in India to practice after completing the course
- the university which includes Indian students as well.
- The curriculum is industry-oriented
- The Faculty of Medicine is dedicated and highly qualified
- The Professors and assistant professors are experienced
- World-class infrastructure
- Top medical college in Russia
- Top Mbbs College in Russia
Accreditation and Recognitions:
The MBBS, BDS, MD, MS degrees of Nizhny Novgorod state
medical university are fully recognized by the Medical Council Of India (MCI),
World Health Organization (WHO), International Medical Education Directory
(IMED), US Education Department and General Council Of Medicine of Great
MCI – www.mciidia.org/know/acts/schedule3.html
WHO – http://avicenna.ku.dk/database/medicine
IMED – https://imed.faimer.org
|Rules and qualification for MBBS Abroad|
|NEET Qualification||Indian Students must qualify NEET to get MBBS Admission|
|Minimum Age||17 Years on or Before 31st December|
|Maximum Age||25 Years|
|Minimum Score in 12th standards||60% (PCB-50%)|
|The last date Apply||November last|
|Course Duration||6 years|
|Indian Students Total Fee for 6 years|
|$ 33000 USD – $ 35000 USD|
Of Payment: Year Wise|
Processing Fee (One Time):
Hostel and Food Exp: $10000 USD to $12000 USD (Approx)
Abroad MBBS admission processing & documents
- How easy is it to study overseas these days? Every third person I know is studying abroad, be it to step up their career options or to get a better academic experience.
- But what makes a study abroad journey successful? Besides other proactive approaches that you take, getting the right set of documents ready well before time is not easy.
- When I say gathering the right documents, I mean not all universities around the globe require the same set of credentials. So you need to know exactly what your chosen university requires from you.
Here is a general set of documents that you will need during the application process.
Next, let us talk about the documents required for applying for MBBS admission abroad:
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Passport copies
- Birth Certificate (In English).
- Medical Certificate.
- Financial sponsor’s Bank statement (a min 6 months showing adequate balance)
- School/college leaving/transfer certificate.
- 10-12 passport size photographs
- Financial Affidavit
- No Objection certificate
- Gap certificate for those students who had passed 12th Level in earlier years.
Advantages of studying MBBS in Russia:
Russia is a well-known superpower and the world’s largest country by area. Taking education in a country like Russia will knock numerous opportunities at your doorstep.
Russian medical study is famous all over the world for its research study and premier medical schools. More than 30 medical schools of Russia have got listed in the International ranking of university medical study.
Russia is the home for many students from India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Europe, who study there and participates in bringing the best out of themselves.
- Premier medical school with rigorous instructional standards.
- The mode of teaching is English medium throughout the course.
- No donation fee or any other entrance examination required for admission.
- Proper environment for research and development.
- The presence of a lot of International diversity in medical universities.
- Russian medical degree is recognized entirely globally.
- Premier institutes like MCI, UNESCO, WHO have accredited Universities of Russia for providing the best quality medical education.
- Reasonable Tuition fee and low-cost living standards in Russia.
- Practical knowledge has been given more importance during a span of 6 years course.
- Living conditions are favorable everywhere in Russia for Indian students.
Nine academic buildings with modern equipment, an internal electronic library system, a simulation training complex with the Center of Practical Skills. There are spacious sports and fitness complex. The best students get personal scholarships, take part in the Federal Scholarship Program of the Vladimir Potanin Foundation and the program “Nycomed—Golden Frame Medicine.” Dormitories are available for non-resident students.
Hostel and accommodation:
The hostel is provided by the academy inside the academy campus for students outside the nation. It is mandatory to share the room with students of the institute. Each room is shared by 2-3 students. The sharing of the rooms depends upon the size of it. Students are restricted to go out of the hostel campus late at night. students need to attain a permission letter from the authorities to go out.
In Nizhny Novgorod, if a student rents a room and not the academy hostel the apartments they get are fully furnished and some electrical equipment like a Washing Machine, Fridge, TV, and Microwave. Students are advised to rent a private apartment and share it with their friends or other interested students
Climate Conditions in Russia colleges:
The climate condition of Russia is the same as India .condition can be described as warm to hot dry summer and cold winter with almost -30 degrees Celsius and sometimes lower in heavy rainfall. July is one of the hottest months in Russia with an average re of 19 degrees Celsius and January is one of the coldest months with -8 degree Celsius temperature.