New Vision University:
New Vision University is a private research center of Georgia located in Tbilisi. This university was established in 2013 offers medical and research programs and provides full exposure in studies. NVU aims at increasing human abilities through quality education, personality development, leadership, by sharing knowledge and thereby expanding skills and values. It delivers the same knowledge to the students from all corners of the world.
Vision university is to provide a getaway for a bright future to the eligible students by promoting high-quality education, innovation, and collaboration with the best organization and develop & spread innovative ideas and serve the society. New Vision University is maybe another good option to study MBBS in Georgian universities.
NVU comprises a team of over 400 members including Professors, Scholars, and trainers. Every year a large pool of students come to the campus for admission but only a few students will get the chance to study here. Over 1000 students approach NVU to belong form 25 different countries. NVU delivers courses that lead to graduate and postgraduate degrees and some specialized programs.
When it comes to studying medicine in Georgia, NVU (New vision university) always remains in the top choices of overseas students. Conducive environment, quality education, reasonable tuition fee, seasoned lecturers; these are few of the many salient features that make New Vision University, in Georgia, an ideal university to study in. New Vision University offers a large number of umbrella programs and varied courses in medicine ensuring a high quality of education so that students can develop skills and competencies during their academic period. Students from all over the world choose Georgia to study because the universities here are highly revered because of the myriad of opportunities they offer, student exchange programs, high FMGE passing percentage, and the International tie-ups that they have which give the students a great exposure to excel in all the spheres of life.
The medical courses offered by Medical schools in Georgia are designed under the guidelines provided by the WFME i.e., the World Federation of Medical Education to make sure that the students studying at the university get the best education which will prove beneficial in their professional and personal growth. MBBS syllabus in Georgia is designed as per international standards.
New vision university ranking is always among topmost medical colleges in Georgia due to international standards of education and highly technological teaching methods and highly qualified faculties.
Why Study MBBS in New Vision University:
- No entrance test
- No requirement of IELTS or TOFEL
- The course is accredited by WHO and USMLE
- No extra charge
- Lower college fees (4500 USD)
- Best in class quality education
- The high number of Indian students
- The entire course is in the English language
- Indian food is available
- Significantly lower living expense (USD 250) per month
- Voluntary German language learning class
- Worldwide recognized degree
- More focus on practical knowledge
- Separate accommodation for male, female
New Vision University Advantages:
- University Provide a safe Comfortable and Suitable Study environment.
- NVU is approved by MCI thus Provide training for MCI Screening Examination.
- Offers the best Accommodation with spacious and furnished rooms and Mess Facility with the availability of Indian and continental food.
- Affordable Fees Structure that suits the pocket of Students.
- Degree Awarded by this university was internationally recognized, so after completing studies students can apply for anywhere for a job or they can continue for higher studies.
- University has well-equipped Infrastructure and futuristic technology for research. It provides their best service to the students for convenience and 24 hours active security panel.
- University has well-established lecture rooms, conference halls, Auditorium, Internet facility, Library, Sports Complex, Gym, Parking facility, Hot and cold Water supply, and some other Basic facilities.
Rules and qualification for MBBS Abroad
|NEET Qualification||Students must qualify NEET to get MBBS Admission|
|Minimum Age||17 Years on or Before 31st December|
|Maximum Age||25 Years|
|Minumum Score in 12th standards||60% (PCB-50%)|
|Total Fee for 6 years|
|$ 33000 USD – $ 35000 USD|
|Mode Of Payment: Semester Wise|
|Each Semester Duration: 6 Months|
|Processing Fee (One Time) :|
|Hostel and Food Exp: $15000 USD|
Abroad MBBS admission processing & documents:
1) How easy is it to study overseas these days? Every third person I know is studying abroad, be it to step up their career options or to get a better academic experience.
2) But what makes a study abroad journey successful? Besides other proactive approaches that you take, getting the right set of documents ready well before time is not easy.
3) When I say gathering the right documents, I mean not all universities around the globe require the same set of credentials. you need to know exactly what your chosen university requires from you.
Here is some general set of documents that you will need during the application process.
Next, let’s talk about the documents required for applying for MBBS admission:
• 10th mark sheet
• 12th mark sheet
• Passport copies
• Birth Certificate (In English).
• Medical Certificate.
• Financial Sponsor Bank statement (Minimum 6 months showing adequate balance)
• School/college leaving/transfer certificate.
• 10-12 passport size photographs
• Financial Affidavit
• No Objection certificate
• Gap certificate for students who had passed 12th Level in earlier years.
Hostel Facilities & Food at New Vision University:
The good accommodation is essential for the student in order give them home-like comfort and enable to concentrate more on the study rather than other issues and hence new vision university has developed a well-maintained hotel with different size of rooms and facilities so as student enroll in the university can select the pocket-friendly room for their requirement. Fully furnished and semi-furnished both types of rooms are available with the A.C, heater and 24×7 Wi-Fi, hot and cold water facility, whereas TV and other facilities are available upon request. Other than, we as a foreign education consultant have invested in the hostels to ensure that students who are not comfortable with the university hostel can have better alternative nearer to the university. The hostels provide by our end are absolutely clean, well maintained and available with all the necessities to make them feel like a home away home at affordable rates. Further, in order to ensure the safety of the students, the hostel is equipped with CCTV surveillance in every corridor with the highest clarity.
If students are concerned with regard to food and hygiene than the new vision university is the elite option, as canteens of this university are appraised for the high level of food quality, hygiene, and availability of every type of cuisine including Indian (veg /nonveg). Besides that, we as a foreign education consultant have possessed number of canteens nearer to the university with the Indian chef, apparently provide Indian food in the assorted range, which is well-liked by the students of there too for the hygiene and appetizing taste, which is essential for the students to make the mood good, as good food is good mood.
Advantages of studying MBBS in Georgia:
1) The MBBS degree is recognized by the WHO and UNESCO and is accepted across the world.
2) MBBS students Georgia are eligible for internship and can apply for further studies in 47 countries under the Lisbon Convention.
3) Medical students in Georgia are provided with the opportunity to gain practical knowledge through experiments and clinical clerkship.
4) The infrastructure and facilities of hostels are excellent and Indian cuisines are served at the hostels to give students a homely feeling.
5) Students studying in Georgia get the opportunity to complete their internship program from world-class medical colleges and hospitals in the world.
6) Georgia is one of the safest places as a comparison of other countries. It is safer than Russia, China, and Ukraine. 7) Indian students can travel on public transport in Georgia without any trouble.
8) MBBS colleges in Georgia provide great academics, as well as sports. 9) The Fee of MBBS in Georgia is lower when compared to other study destinations around the globe.
10) The medical education system in Georgia is almost equivalent to India and many developing countries.
11) All medical universities in Georgia have the best infrastructure facilities and experienced faculty members.
12) The Medical Council of India recognizes MBBS qualification acquired from Georgian universities. Indian students can visit their country and work after completed their MBBS in Georgia.
13) MBBS in Georgia is also known for the best FMGE passing percentage.
Tbilisi features a wet subtropic climate with deal hot summers and comparatively cold winters.
The city receives enough rain to avoid the semi-arid classification.
The city’s climate is influenced each by dry air plenty from the east and oceanic air plenty from the west.
The average annual temperature in Tbilisi is twelve.7 °C (54.9 °F).
January is that the coldest month with a mean temperature of zero.9 °C (33.6 °F).
July is that the hottest month with a mean temperature of 24.4 °C (75.9 °F)