About mkhitar gosh armenian-russian international university:
Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University built up in 1996 is situated in Yerevan, the capital city if Armenia. It is certify by ANQA (Armenia’s National Center for Professional Education Quality Assurance) and authoritatively endorsed by the Medical Council of India which agrees to the principles set by the MCI.
The Mkhitar gosh armenian-russian international university goes under the top college of Armenia for giving top notch training in the field of Medicine. It is likewise a perceived individual from the UNESCO for the International Recognition of Equivalence of State Diplomas and Degrees. The restorative training program offered by the University is endorsed by the Ministry of Education and Science of Armenia.
Indian students moving on from the college are qualified to sit for MCI screening test and practice in India as a specialist.
Benefits of studying in Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University:
- All medicinal degrees granted by Armenian colleges are legitimate all around and perceived by driving therapeutic boards over the globe
- The mode of guidance for medicinal courses in Armenia is English, so there is any issue with the language.
- The duration of the course is six years
- You will be qualified for rehearsing in India in the event that you qualify the authorizing test.
- No IELTS, TOEFL or some other language test required for considering medication in Armenia.
- MCI-affirmed colleges.
- High measures of instruction at the most moderate expenses.
- Global presentation.
- Fantastic climate and well disposed local people.
- Safe for abroad students.
Accreditation and Recognition
The Yerevan State Medical University has Recognition and Accreditation of the following authorized Health Organizations
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
|Rules and qualification for MBBS in abroad|
|NEET Qualification||Students must qualify NEET to get MBBS admission|
|Minimum age||17 Years on or before 31st December|
|Maximum age||25 Years|
|Minimum scored in 12th standard||At least 50% (PCB-50%)|
|Course Duration||6 Years|
|Total fees for 6Years|
|$ USD to $ USD|
|Mode of Payment|
|Processing fees( one time)|
|Hostel and Food Exp: $ USD TO $ USD|
Documents required for admission
- 10th and 12th mark sheets.
- Transfer certificate.
- 6 passport certificates.
- Migration certificate.
- Passport photocopy.
- Medical insurance.
- Eligibility certificate issued by the medical council of India.
- Gap certificate for those students who had passed 12th Level in earlier years.
- No Objection certificate.
- Financial Affidavit.
Accommodation for international students:
In Armenia, there are a few hostels choices accessible for students. Advanced education organizations in Armenia give halls to students and they are commonly not costly.
Following are the settlement alternatives accessible in Armenia:
On campus Accommodation: These are essentially lodgings in the establishment grounds. All the vital offices are being given to the students. This choice is the most adept one. Living in a residence lets you meet new individuals, make companions that you may have for an incredible remainder. Likewise, this lodging choice is near the grounds and classes, and is agreeable.
Home stay: By remaining with local people, you get an increasingly real social experience. You become familiar with the language of the nation rapidly and become acquainted with about the way of life.
Off campus Accommodation: The condos or pads in Armenia are outfitted with all the necessary offices. Students can lease a level or condo in Armenia, share with different students. The expenses fluctuate contingent on the area, size, and the offices gave. Numerous pads or lofts are accessible close by the grounds.
climate condition in Armenia:
- Armenia is frequently portrayed as a radiant nation. The atmosphere is good country mainland, dry with four seasons. Temperatures can shift impressively between seasons. The late spring is commonly charming arriving at 25°C, however in the Ararat valley temperatures can move to 40°C.
- Winters can be very cold with temperatures tumbling to – 5°C in Yerevan, and colder in the Ararat Valley (- 30°C) and the Lake Arpi territory (- 46°C). Yearly precipitation for the nation all in all normal is 550 mm.