About Lynn University
Lynn University is an independent institution that was founded in 1962. It is located on the southeastern coast of Boca Raton, Florida, around 45 miles north of Miami. It has set is suburban, and the campus size is 124 acres. utilizes a semester-based academic calendar year. Lynn University has good programs for arts and graphic design. The class material is well put together and is easy to understand
General Information about university
|University Type||Private, Co-ed|
- Students can apply for the Lynn 3.0 program, this opportunity allows a select group of students to take advanced classes and graduate in three years instead of four, which could save the students thousands of dollars intuition. Graduate students can study in more than 20 master’s degrees and certificate programs, including in the education college.
- Fresher at Lynn University can choose from more than the 20 undergraduate major courses
- Very quick admission process
- Attending Lynn University is a good way to get internships and real experiences with your major to help prepare you to get a job in the future.
|Tuition||$36,680||$300 per credit||$740 per credit||$850 per credit|
|Room and Board||$12,370||_||_||_|
Steps to apply for Lynn University
- Completed application form
- Personal statement
- Official university documents the institution’s seal or stamp, issued in English or with a certified English translation.
- If these are from outside the U.S. university system, your documents/transcripts should be reviewed by a world evaluations company. We tend to advocate identifying one at NACES.
- Send the verified documents on to our workplace of Admission.
- Letter of advice from associate degree employer or previous academic
- Current resume
- English language proficiency scores, unless you’ve previously attended associate degree English-first institution
Student ratio in Lynn University
The student-faculty ratio at Lynn University is 17:1, and the university has 49 percent of its classes with fewer than 20 students. The most and most popular majors at Lynn University included Business, Related Programs Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Communication, Journalism, Visual and Performing Arts, Law Enforcement, and Psychology. The average fresher’s retention rate, an indicator of student satisfaction, is 72 percent.
Student campus life
- Lynn’s campus is three miles from the Atlantic Ocean. Including places to eat, workout, relax and worship. Off-campus, there are local shops and great shopping malls nearby.
- Boca Raton is a city with 70 miles of sandy beaches, green parks and great shopping malls after class; you’ll swim within the ocean, have barbecues with friends, and luxuriate in outside sports all year round. Miami, Orland and therefore the Florida keys are inside straightforward driving distance.
- To explore beyond Boca Raton, you can rent a car on campus through the Car Share service.
- Lynn’s campuses have hostel facilities for more than 1,000 students. Most students live on campus, each with furnished rooms and shared spaces. The study, relax and socialize whereas living within walking distance to your classes. The campus has an arts center, fitness facilities and more than 30 student clubs and organizations. With a friendly community and everything obtainable, it won’t be long before the Lynn campus