Lyceum Northwestern University in Philippines has a long legacy of more than 50 years in providing quality education and academic excellence in South Asia. Located in Dagupan City, Philippines, Lyceum Northwestern University (LNU) is an ISO 9001:2008 recognized University standing as a beacon for learning and research. L-NU is committed to developing a community of scholars and professionals committed to serving society, promoting the development of students to reach their true potential in becoming competent, ethical, caring and inquiring citizens and visionary leaders.
Best Medical College for Students from all over the world flock to L-NU every year to realize their dreams in various fields such as Medicine, Arts and Science, Business Education, Criminology, Architecture, Law, Engineering, and other vocational studies. Medical Education at L-NU is world-renowned for our rigorous curriculum and research facilities.
There is an ever-growing large community of Indian students who study at our campus to realize their cherished dreams of becoming a doctor. Lyceum Northwestern University is committed to making our students become compassionate, knowledgeable, highly-competent physicians by providing them with early hands-on clinical training and opportunities to hone their professional skills.
Why Study MBBS in Lyceum Northwestern University :
1) No donation is required for admission
2) No entrance exam is required for admission
3) Low college fees
4) The facility of fully furnished hotels
5) Canteens that provide Gujarati and all type of Indian food
6) 24 hours facility of library for reading
7) cutting edge in campus hospital for best of the practice
8) 24 hours Wi-Fi facility
9) Safe environment and well-disposed individuals
10) Magnificent boarding and lodging provided by the University
Rules and qualification for L N U in Philippines :
|NEET Qualification||Students must qualify NEET to get MBBS Admission|
|Minimum Age||17 Years on or Before 31st December|
|Maximum Age||25 Years|
|Minumum Score in 12th standards||50% (PCB-50%)|
Fee Structure of Lyceum Northwestern University:
|Indian Students Total Fee structure for 4 years|
|210000 (Philippines Peso) – 2300000 (Philippines Peso)|
|Mode Of Payment: Semester Wise|
|Each Semester Duration: 6 Months|
|Processing Fee (One Time) :|
|Hostel and Food Exp: 800000 (Philippines Peso)|
LNU has a modern campus with more than 7000 students community studying in various faculties including over 1800 foreign students that include more than 250 Indian Medical students. It offers safe and secure affordable housing and messes in its modern hostel building. In addition, it also has on-campus sports and recreational facility. It has a separate Indian Food mess.
Abroad MBBS admission processing & documents:
1) How easy is it to study overseas these days? Every third person I know is studying abroad, be it to step up their career options or to get a better academic experience.
2) But what makes a study abroad journey successful? Besides other proactive approaches that you take, getting the right set of documents ready well before time is not easy.
3) When I say gathering the right documents, I mean not all universities around the globe require the same set of credentials. So you need to know exactly what your chosen university requires from you.
Here is a general set of documents that you will need during the application process.
Next, let us talk about the documents required for applying for MBBS admission abroad:
• 10th mark sheet
• 12th mark sheet
• Passport copies
• Birth Certificate (In English).
• Medical Certificate.
• Financial sponsor’s Bank statement (a min 6 months showing adequate balance)
• School/college leaving/transfer certificate.
• 10-12 passport size photographs
• Financial Affidavit
• No Objection certificate
• Gap certificate for those students who had passed 12th Level in earlier years.
Advantages of studying MBBS in the Philippines:
• The medical universities are approved by the World Health Organization. In addition, these are also listed and approved in the list of IMED and ECFMG medical education directories. It provides the student with an internationally recognized medical program. Also, students are eligible to appear in the international medical exams, namely USMLE.
• When you check MBBS in Philippines review, you can see that about 8000 foreign students are admitted in MBBS every year. The standard of education by these medical universities in the Philippines is on par with global standards. Every year, thousands of doctors move to different countries for higher education and practice.
• Check out the MBBS in Philippines quora comments or MBBS in Philippines review, where the climate is most favorable for the Indian students. The climate in the Philippines is very similar to the Indian climate. So, it is easy for the Indian students to adapt to the environment in a foreign country. Philippines MBBS syllabus covers all aspects covered in an MBBS degree offered across the globe.
The education system followed by Philippines medical universities is not similar to the ones followed by China or European countries. Philippines MBBS is similar to the USA education system. Eventually, students who study MBBS in the Philippines have an edge over others for great career opportunities in countries like the USA, Canada, UK, etc.
English speaking country, communications easy. Language of coaching in English
- No donation or capitation fee
- MCI approved medical colleges and universities
- Internationally acclaimed degree
- High-quality education
- Safe environment and no threat for international students
- Affordable fee
- Living cost is extremely low
Climate in Lyceum Northwestern University:
The Philippines has a tropical climate, just like India. Hence the diseases in the Philippines are similar in India. So, if you study MBBS in the Philippines, you’ll be taught and trained for the same conditions as you would have if you were studying MBBS in India. This is a massive advantage for the students who want to come back and practice in India. Because, in other foreign countries, you’ll handle patients with a completely different type of diseases, which are not prevalent in India. Therefore, when you come back to India to practice as a doctor – you’ll need lots of time and effort to be accustomed to the local diseases in India. Here you’ll be a few steps ahead if you study MBBS in the Philippines, as you’ll already be familiar with the same diseases like in India and you can start practice immediately after passing the MCI test.
How to Reach:
LNU is about 230 km from Manila International Airport and very well connected with Manila by 6 lane Highway and with fast neat and clean AC bus connectivity in every 30 Minutes, and takes approximately Hours 40 minutes travel time from Airport via ( N Luzon W Expy/R-8 and N Luzon Expy/R-8).