About London School of Business & Finance Singapore
London Business School (LBS) is a well-settled business college that was established in the year 1964. It was recently known as the London Graduate School of Business Studies. For 50 years, it has been granting Master’s degrees in MBA, Ph.D., Management, and Finance. The school was perceived and enrolled by the Government University of London in 1964.
The school was evaluated as Europe’s best business college for a long time continuously by Financial Times. What’s more, in the classification of Business and Management Studies, it was positioned second by QS Rankings in 2016. London Business School gives Masters, Executive and Ph.D. programs for the new building businesspeople.
It covers seven subjects in research and 5-year normal Ph.D. program, including Accounting, Finance, Economics, Management Science and Operations, Marketing, Strategy and Entrepreneurship, and Organizational Behavior. From in excess of 100 nations, very nearly 2,000-certificate students are shown each year at LBS. It offers a wide scope of assets, information and learning chances to the students originating from various topographical corners of the world
Why study at London Business School?
- London Business School is the top positioned Business School in the UK, and reliably positions in the top five on the worldwide. There are numerous things that separate it and make it exceptional – the area, the course educational plan, the flexible course length – all these are things that you get just in LBS.
- London Business School has many great advantages – student life and weekday/weekend excursions become that much more fun.
- London Business has an increasingly broad scope of options for its semester trade program than most other top Business Schools – with an aggregate of in excess of 30 choices.
- On the off chance that you need to experience two top-quality MBA programs inside the two years (or less) of your advanced education, then London Business School may very well be for you
- The London Business School gives you the best of both worlds, in a sense. Depending on your course load, internship structure and performance, you can finish your MBA in as few as 15 months, or can extend it to 21 months.
Courses and fees structure
|Courses||Duration||1st Year Tuition Fees||Exams Accepted|
|MBA||15-21 Months||INR 48.8 Lakh||GMAT: 600, GRE: Accepted|
|Masters in Finance||10-16 Months||INR 38.5 Lakh||GMAT: Accepted, GRE: Accepted|
|Sloan Masters in Leadership and Strategy||12 Months||INR 63.1 Lakh||GMAT: Accepted, GRE: Accepted|
|Masters in Management||12-16 Months||INR 29 Lakh||GMAT: Accepted, GRE: Accepted|
|Other courses||1-3Months||INR 29-52Lakh||–|
Accommodation at London School of Business & Finance Singapore
on-campus accommodation, The simplest alternative for postgraduate students who have considered abroad is most likely to live in the on-campus of habitation. These are for the most part based close to the college campus and can either be an en suite (includes a toilet, shower, and washbasin), a single room, or a studio (incorporates equivalent to the en suite with a kitchen area).