About Lipscomb University
Lipscomb University is a private foundation that was established in 1891 at Nashville, Tennessee, United States. It has an all-out undergraduate enlistment of 2,938, its setting is rural, and the size of the campus is 113 acres of land. It uses a semester-based academic schedule. Lipscomb University’s positioning in the 2020 version of Best Colleges is National Universities.
The college is named for the minister and originator David Lipscomb. The establishment offers more than seventy majors in ten separate schools. Green bean students will likewise finish general training prerequisites, which incorporate establishment courses and Bible examination. Those taking a four-year education in liberal arts will likewise finish study hours in an unknown dialect. Grown-up degree projects are accessible for individuals who wish to begin or finish undergraduate studies.
Why study at Lipscomb University?
- At Lipscomb, you will increase deep knowledge of your field of concentrate and a broad comprehension of the useful abilities required for your chosen profession way.
- One of the topmost university in the USA
- Lipscomb University offers degree projects certified by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET (the world standard in designing) in the three most prominent building fields: mechanical, electrical and PC, and structural building.
- The college offers different offices and administrations to the students so as to improve their instructive experience. Administrations, for example, money related guides, military, and veterans-accommodating projects, and a lot more are offered to the students.
- The Lipscomb Information Technology Department gives administration to faculty, staff, and students of Lipscomb University. Its motivation is to outfit organize, programming, and PC backing and preparing for campus users.
Courses and fees structure
|Courses||Duration||1st Year Tuition Fees||Exams Accepted|
|Master of Business Administration||2 Years||INR 40.4 Lakh||GMAT: Accepted, GRE: Accepted|
|Master of Public Health||2 Years||INR 27.1 Lakh||GRE: Accepted, TOEFL: Accepted|
|B.E in Mechanical Engineering||4 Years||INR 36.5 Lakh||IELTS: 7, TOEFL: 100|
|Bachelor of Engineering in Chemical Engineering||4 Years||INR 36.5 Lakh||IELTS: 7, TOEFL: 100|
|Master of Science in Finance||10 Months||INR 42 Lakh||GMAT: Accepted, GRE: Accepted|
|Master of Science in Nursing||1 Years||INR 33.5 Lakh||IELTS: 6.5, TOEFL: 100|
Campus life at Lipscomb University
Lipscomb’s campus is a spot you can call home. You’ll be living and examining inside 66 acres of land of green spaces, memorable structures, and best in class offices. Downtown Nashville is only a couple of moments away, giving you simple access to shops, eateries, and world-class excitement. Student life is tied in with participating, making companions and having some good times. Live, revere, compete and celebrate together, making stronger as a network, and as people.