Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
Established in 1939, Kyrgyz State Medical Academy (KSMA) is one of the oldest medical universities in Kyrgyzstan. The first batch of the University consisted of about 200 students. The universities of Saint Petersburg, Moscow, Tashkent, Taskent and more helped immensely in the establishment of it in the capital of Kyrgyzstan i.e. Bishkek. KSMA is considered as the prime university among all medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan.
In the University, there are more than 540 faculty members. KSMU is recognized by WHO, FAIMER, IMED as well as by MCI. Students can appear for USMLE, PLAT, NZREX, etc. for further studies in various countries like USA, UK, New Zealand, etc.
Why Study MBBS in KSMA:
1. Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is the Kyrgyzstan Republic’s ranked 1st among the higher medical and health science institutes.
2. This government university was established in 1939.
3. It is the main medical education center in Central Asia.
4. Located in the capital city thus giving easy access to the Manas International airport and other means of transportation.
5. This university for pursuing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is MCI and WHO approved.
6. The curriculum is benchmarked to International standards.
7. The degree is accepted in many countries like the European Union, Asia, FAIMER, ECFMG.
8. The study medium in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is English.
9. 600 highly qualified faculty members among whom some are academicians of Kyrgyz Republic while some are members of NAS Kyrgyzstan and the candidates of science with Ph.D. degrees carry out teaching at the Kyrgyz State Medical Academy.
10. MCI coaching is also available to students pursuing MBBS in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy.
11. This university has a great infrastructure.
12. Institute is equipped to train students. To top it, all types of diagnostics, thermo vision, angiography, endoscopic technique, highly effective means of treatment by hyperbaric oxygenation, laser therapy, modern efferent methods of detoxication are used.
13. The medical library of Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is one of the biggest in the whole of Kyrgyzstan including more than 4,00,000 books, with 16 branches and five reading halls. The library comprises of digital reading material in CD’s offering suitable videos and illustrations too, which will help students to understand their stream of knowledge very well.
14. The Kyrgyz State Medical Academy admission is hassle-free as no entrance examination is required.
15. Doing MBBS at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy gives a great opportunity to exchange the program with the medical universities of the USA, Russia, and Switzerland which equips the students with the knowledge, skill, and practical exposure.
16. All hospitals located in the Bishkek City associates with Kyrgyz State Medical Academy.
Rules and qualification for MBBS Abroad
|NEET Qualification||Students must qualify NEET to get MBBS Admission|
|Minimum Age||17 Years on or Before 31st December|
|Maximum Age||25 Years|
|Minumum Score in 12th standards||50% (PCB-50%)|
|Total Fee for 4 years|
|$ 30000 USD – $ 32000 USD|
|Mode Of Payment: Semester Wise|
|Each Semester Duration: 6 Months|
|Processing Fee (One Time) :|
|Hostel and Food Exp: $15000 USD|
KSMA provides the best quality facilities and infrastructure for its students. The education in KSMA is not just confined to the lecture halls. Students are provided with the best opportunities to participate in various extra-curricular activities such as conferences, clinical rotations, seminars, and projects.
There is a very healthy and friendly atmosphere on the campus of KSMA. The hostels are well-equipped with all the basic amenities like air conditioning, laundry, electricity, heating system, internet access, kitchen, T.V., and water supply. The campus has various activity centers such as a library, gym, sports complex and much more. The campus is secured with a 24-hour security system and guards.
Abroad MBBS admission processing & documents
1) How easy is it to study overseas these days? Every third person I know is studying abroad, be it to step up their career options or to get a better academic experience.
2) But what makes a study abroad journey successful? Besides other proactive approaches that you take, getting the right set of documents ready well before time is not easy.
3) When I say gathering the right documents, I mean not all universities around the globe require the same set of credentials. So you need to know exactly what your chosen university requires from you.
Here is a general set of documents that you will need during the application process.
Next, let us talk about the documents required for applying for MBBS admission abroad:
• 10th mark sheet
• 12th mark sheet
• Passport copies
• Birth Certificate (In English).
• Medical Certificate.
• Financial sponsor’s Bank statement (a min 6 months showing adequate balance)
• School/college leaving/transfer certificate.
• 10-12 passport size photographs
• Financial Affidavit
• No Objection certificate
• Gap certificate for those students who had passed 12th Level in earlier years.
Advantages of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan:
Being one of the top destinations to provide MBBS for Indian students, Kyrgyzstan also has doubled the total number of Indian students for medical studies in the last half-decade with the rising rate of 21.54% per annum. Alongside, study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is very cost-effective if you compare medical studies in India. What you pay in India per year to study MBBS is just a little less than what you pay in Kyrgyzstan for complete 6-year MBBS to study the same syllabus. Not just the tuition fee but also other expenses like travel expenses, accommodation rentals, food expenses are also relatively very cheap in Kyrgyzstan than other countries. On top of that, Kyrgyzstan Universities accept direct admissions and the students don’t require clearing any entrance exam to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. Some other unique points of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan: 1. 5-year course options available
2. Most of the MBBS universities of Kyrgyzstan are located in and around Bishkek, the capital of the country. This helps MBBS in Kyrgyzstan students to travel back and forth to India comfortably
3. All the MBBS universities in Kyrgyzstan have campus hostels
4. There are direct flights between Delhi and Bishkek operated by Air Manas with a total flight time of 3.10 hrs only. The time difference between India and Kyrgystan is only 30 minutes also. This means when you travel from Delhi to Bishkek for your MBBS University, you would reach in flat 3.40 hrs whereas when you are coming back from your MBBS college of Bishkek to Delhi, you would reach only in 2.40 hrs. So it is closest to India in terms of travel time.
5. The Bishkek location ensures plenty of food, entertainment options are available for MBBS students along with their studies
Bishkek has both continental and Mediterranean climate depending on which isotherm would be used. The average precipitation is around 440 millimeters per year. Average daily high temperatures in January range from 3 °C (37.4 °F) to about 31 °C (87.8 °F) during July. The summer months are dominated by dry periods and punctuated by the occasional thunderstorm, which produces strong gusty winds and rare dust storms. The mountains to the south provide a natural boundary and protection from much of the damaging weather, as does the smaller mountain chain which runs north-west to south-east. Sparse snowstorms and frequently heavy fog are the dominating features in the winter months. Sometimes the fog can last for days at a time due to temperature inversions