Kazakh Russian Medical University
Kazakh Russian Medical University is one of the top private universities in the Republic of Kazakhstan. It was in the past famous as Kazakhstani Medical University has opened its entryways in the year 1992. The University was established by the individual from the Academy of Sciences of Kazakhstan, Dr. Mukhtar Aliyevich Aliyev. The instructive method is totally arranged inside the Department of Kazakh Russian Medical University. The University is fit for giving therapeutic preparation at clinical destinations of a prestigious restorative organization to its up-and-comers.
The enrolment at the college will be made on a focused premise. Additionally, candidates without citizenship or outside citizenship are recognized in concurrence with the enactment of the Republic of Kazakhstan just as universal bargains approve by the Republic of Kazakhstan. The Rules and guidelines of admission at KRMU are created in concurrence with the Model Rules of Admission, acknowledged by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The education technique at the Kazakh Russian Medical University meets the benchmark of education. Also, new techniques and plans of instructing to propel restorative learning in the Republic of Kazakhstan were adequately tried at the KRMU.
The medicinal educating is guided by in excess of 200 speakers in which a large portion of them are presumed and surely understood specialists, outside researchers, and some acclaimed Kazakhstani. The students will likewise get the chance to practice and concentrate in abroad with the scholarly versatility program. Students will have the alternative to pick their learning language (Kazakh or Russian).
Kazakh Russian Medical University has great relations with the University in the nation and far abroad. Their accomplice list involves Nagasaki University, The Federal focal point of Heart, Bashkir State Medical University, Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University, Omsk State Medical Academy and the rundown goes on. The joint research programs, instructive exercises, inquire about in Genetics, youngster and maternal human services are made at the KRMU.
Why study at Kazakh Russian Medical University?
- The medical teaching guided by in excess of 200 instructors in which, a large portion of them are reputed and well-known doctors, outside researchers, and some well known Kazakhstan laureates.
- Kazakh Russian Medical University has great relations with the University in the nation and far abroad. Their accomplice list involves Nagasaki University, The Federal Center of Heart, Bashkir State Medical University, Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University, Omsk State Medical Academy and the rundown goes on.
- The Rules and guidelines of admission at KRMU are created in concurrence with the Model Rules of Admission, acknowledged by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Students are furnished with comfortable rooms at the cutting edge hostels arranged inside the medical campus. Students have all conditions for getting a charge out of the game and social exercises, for example, sports halls, pools, Internet.
- special training is provided for MCI test for every one of the students by Indian teachers in the campus with exceptionally created programming and most present-day innovations
Accreditation and Recognition
Kazakh Russian Medical University is a reputed advanced education medical establishment offering courses and projects officially recognized and accredited by:
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Ministry of education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- World Federation for Medical Education (WFME)
The medical degrees including MBBS from Kazakh Russian Medical University are perceived by the world’s significant associations. The students moving on from Kazakh Russian Medical University are qualified to eligible in any part of the world.
|Rules and qualification for MBBS Abroad|
|NEET Qualification||Students must qualify NEET to get MBBS admission|
|Minimum age||17Years on or before 31st December|
|Maximum age||25 Years|
|Minimum scored in 12th standard||50 %( PCB-50%)|
|Courses duration||5 Years|
|Medium of Education||English Language|
|Total fees for 5Years|
|$20000 USD to 22000 USD|
|Mode of payment: year wise|
|Processing fees( one time)|
|Hostel and Food Exp: $8000 USD TO $12000 USD|
Documents required for admission
- 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Transfer certificate
- 6 passport certificates
- Migration certificate
- Medical insurance
- Eligibility certificate issued by the medical council of India
Admission process for MBBS in Kazakhstan:
Step 1: Apply online
Fill the online application form of the university
List of the documents required for enrolling in the university
- Copy of the transcript of grade 10, grade 11, grade 12
- school-leaving certificate
- valid passport
Step 2: Get the invitation letter
After the evolution of the documents, the students will be informed about the dismissal and acceptance of the application. In the event that a student& application structure is acknowledged, at that point, he/she will be informed after inside 1-2 working days. Additionally, the students will be given the affirmation inside a similar period.
Step 3: pay enrolment expenses
After receiving the confirmation letter, students can pay the fees through net banking or other payment methods
Step 4: Apply for the student visa
Step 5: Arrival at
Advantages of studying MBBS in Kazakhstan:
Over the years, studying MBBS in Kazakhstan has become quite popular among Indian students planning to study MBBS abroad. Here are several benefits of studying MBBS in Kazakhstan
- An education system focused on imparting both theoretical and practical skills.
- Renowned teaching staff and faculty members
- Affordable tuition fees and living expenses
- Worldwide recognition of Kazakhstan’ s MBBS degrees
- 1:10 teacher-student ratio
- English as the medium of MBBS in Kazakhstan
- High standards of living
- Excellent weather conditions for students
- Availability of Indian foods and cuisines
- Thousands of Indians reach Kazakhstan to study medicine.
- The passing percentage of FMGE is higher in Kazakhstan than other destinations of MBBS.
- Down to earth and friendly natives
interesting facts about the city-Almaty
- Almaty is the biggest and busiest city in Kazakhstan. The city is arranged in the uneven locale of the southern piece of Kazakhstan in the lower regions of the Trans-lli Alatau Mountains.
- From 1929 to 1997, under the effect of the previous Soviet Union, the city filled in as the capital of the Kazakh state in different manners. Later on in the year 1997, the administration moved the capital from Almaty to Astana in the northern piece of the nation.
- The normal atmosphere in the city is named as a damp mainland atmosphere with cold winters and sweltering summers.
- Fund areas are accepted to be probably the biggest business in the city.
- The city has a few significant landmarks, engineering locales, historical centers, parks, and so on. A portion of the significant attractions incorporates Zenkov Cathedral, the Museum of National Musical Instruments, Big Almaty Lake, and so forth.
Climate condition in Kyrgyzstan
Kazakhstan’s atmosphere is incredibly mainland and extremely dry. It has cold winters and sweltering summers with the most sizzling month being July (August in mountain locales). In summer the temperatures normal is in excess of 30 degrees Celsius (86 °Fahrenheit) and in winter the normal temperature is – 20 °C (- 4.0 °F). Anyway, regular temperatures shift contingent upon which district. The best time to visit Kazakhstan is in spring (April to June) or in pre-winter (September to October) when temperatures are gentle and charming.