International School of Medicine Kyrgyzstan
The International School of Medicine (ISM) in Kyrgyzstan is a top-ranked medical university which came into existence in March of 2003. The university is located in the capital city of Bishkek and already has more than 1,000 Indian students studying in it. The International School of Medicine (ISM) is recognized and approved by the MCI and Indian students will be eligible to sit for the screening test in India upon completion of their medical degree at ISM.
ISM Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan is registered in many of the leading international organizations of medical education including the World Health Organization (WHO), the Foundation for the Development of Medical Education and Science (FAIMER), the International Institute of Medical Education (IIME), the PhD Program in Biomedicine and Health in the EU (ORPHEUS).
ISM has many campuses across Kyrgyzstan. In addition to its main campus sis ISM Bishkek, ISM also has a campus in the Issyk-Kul region.
Rules and qualification for MBBS Abroad
|NEET Qualification||Students must qualify NEET to get MBBS Admission|
|Minimum Age||17 Years on or Before 31st December|
|Maximum Age||25 Years|
|Minumum Score in 12th standards||50% (PCB-50%)|
Why Study MBBS in ISM
| 1. The sole objective of establishing a higher medical education university offering relevant courses for students of Kyrgyzstan as well as from abroad.|
• It is an extended branch of the International University of Kyrgyzstan which is considered one of the most reputed universities in the whole of Kyrgyzstan.
• The International School of Medicine is the one and only medical college in Kyrgyzstan which has recognition for its 5 years course in Kyrgyzstan.
• The same is accredited & recognized by major organizations of the world like the world health organization (who), IMED, and Faimer & Medical Council of India (MCI).
• Among All The Departments Functional As The ISM, The Major Ones Are Faculty Of General Medicine, Faculty Of Micro & Macro Anatomy, Faculty Of Pathology, Faculty Of Surgery, Faculty Of Humanitarian Sciences, Faculty Of Obstetrics &Gynecology, Faculty Of Internal Medicine, Therapy And Many More.
• The International School of Medicine awards the degree of M.D. (physician) to students who complete their study of 5 years successfully. This degree is equivalent to the MBBS degree in India. The students need to pass the MCI screening test after completion of MBBS in ISM for practicing in India as a doctor.
• Students who wish to pursue further education after MBBS in Kyrgyzstan may join the postgraduate program in ism in any specialty they wish to, For E.G. Pediatrics, Gynecology, Surgery, Traumatic Surgery, Therapy, Internal Diseases, Etc.
• Apart from these postgraduate courses offered at the international school of medicine, students may also opt for some short-term specializations or diploma courses for the enrichment of skills in a specific field.
• This is the main center for studies at the International School of Medicine (ISM).
• This is also the main campus for the International University of Kyrgyzstan (IUK) where other faculties other than medicine also take place. It also consists of the main library where students can get books issued for studies. It also has many halls with multimedia facilities and auditoriums.
• Training at ism is conducted according to the European System of Transformation of Credits (ESTC), which enables us to move from any course of studies at ISM to European universities.”All the ISM programs are approved and licensed by the ministry of education and ministry of health of Kyrgyz Republic.”
• The library possesses a unique book stock (above six thousand items) including traditional and new information-carrying mediums, among them there are books in the line of medicine: Therapy, Pediatric, Oncology, Dermatology, Gynecology, Histology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Orthopedic, Etc.
At this moment there are registered about 600 students and 80 teachers in the library.
|Total Fee for 5 years|
|$ 23000 USD – $ 25000 USD|
|Mode Of Payment: Semester Wise|
|Each Semester Duration: 6 Months|
|Processing Fee (One Time) :|
|Hostel and Food Exp: $3500 USD|
This is the main center for studies at the International School of Medicine (ISM). This is also the main campus for the International University of Kyrgyzstan (IUK) where other faculties other than medicine also take place. It also consists of the main library where students can get books issued for studies. It also has many halls with multimedia facilities and auditoriums. The main administration of IUK is based on this campus which overlooks the beautiful Philharmonic of the Kyrgyz Republic in the capital Bishkek.
Educational Practical Laboratory (EPL)
Abroad MBBS admission processing & documents
1) How easy is it to study overseas these days? Every third person I know is studying abroad, be it to step up their career options or to get a better academic experience.
2) But what makes a study abroad journey successful? Besides other proactive approaches that you take, getting the right set of documents ready well before time is not easy.
3) When I say gathering the right documents, I mean not all universities around the globe require the same set of credentials. So you need to know exactly what your chosen university requires from you.
Here is a general set of documents that you will need during the application process.
Next, let us talk about the documents required for applying for MBBS admission abroad:
• 10th mark sheet
• 12th mark sheet
• Passport copies
• Birth Certificate (In English).
• Medical Certificate.
• Financial sponsor’s Bank statement (a min 6 months showing adequate balance)
• School/college leaving/transfer certificate.
• 10-12 passport size photographs
• Financial Affidavit
• No Objection certificate
• Gap certificate for those students who had passed 12th Level in earlier years.
Advantages of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan:
Being one of the top destinations to provide MBBS for Indian students, Kyrgyzstan also has doubled the total number of Indian students for medical studies in the last half-decade with the rising rate of 21.54% per annum. Alongside, study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is very cost-effective if you compare medical studies in India. What you pay in India per year to study MBBS is just a little less than what you pay in Kyrgyzstan for complete 6-year MBBS to study the same syllabus. Not just the tuition fee but also other expenses like travel expenses, accommodation rentals, food expenses are also relatively very cheap in Kyrgyzstan than other countries. On top of that, Kyrgyzstan Universities accept direct admissions and the students don’t require clearing any entrance exam to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
Some other unique points of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan:
1. 5-year course options available
2. Most of the MBBS universities of Kyrgyzstan are located in and around Bishkek, the capital of the country. This helps MBBS in Kyrgyzstan students to travel back and forth to India comfortably
3. All the MBBS universities in Kyrgyzstan have campus hostels
4. There are direct flights between Delhi and Bishkek operated by Air Manas with a total flight time of 3.10 hrs only. The time difference between India and Kyrgystan is only 30 minutes also. This means when you travel from Delhi to Bishkek for your MBBS University, you would reach in flat 3.40 hrs whereas when you are coming back from your MBBS college of Bishkek to Delhi, you would reach only in 2.40 hrs. So it is closest to India in terms of travel time.
5. The Bishkek location ensures plenty of food, entertainment options are available for MBBS students along with their studies
Bishkek has both continental and Mediterranean climate depending on which isotherm would be used. The average precipitation is around 440 millimeters per year. Average daily high temperatures in January range from 3 °C (37.4 °F) to about 31 °C (87.8 °F) during July. The summer months are dominated by dry periods and punctuated by the occasional thunderstorm, which produces strong gusty winds and rare dust storms. The mountains to the south provide a natural boundary and protection from much of the damaging weather, as does the smaller mountain chain which runs north-west to south-east. Sparse snowstorms and frequently heavy fog are the dominating features in the winter months. Sometimes the fog can last for days at a time due to temperature inversions