About Ibrahim Medical College:
Ibrahim Medical College is a private medicinal school in Bangladesh, set up in 2002. It is situated in the Shahbag neighborhood of Dhaka. It has another campus in Shegunbagicha. It is subsidiary with University of Dhaka as a constituent college.
Ibrahim Medical College lays a lot of consideration on usage and utilization of imaginative innovative and instructive advances. The instructors at Ibrahim Medical College have created imaginative and supportive assessment scales to survey a student’s information. The examination exercises are led by the most experienced educators at Ibrahim Medical College, managing students the correct way.
Ibrahim Medical College is perceived by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization. The MBBS course at Ibrahim Medical College is of six years. The vehicle of guidance for every single foreign student at Ibrahim Medical College is English. The term of internship position at Ibrahim Medical College is one year.
Why to study at Ibrahim Medical College?
- Ibrahim Medical College is exceptionally near India.
- The length of MBBS at Ibrahim Medical College is just 5 years. Not at all like some different MBBS has abroad goals students got the chance to begin their profession a year sooner.
- The instructive techniques and schedule is indistinguishable from that educated in India.
- The expense of learning at Ibrahim Medical College is significantly not as much as that in any Indian private colleges (with nearly the same facility from those gave in great private universities in India).
- The typical cost for basic items in Bangladesh is lower than that in India.
- No compelling reason to show up for any language placement tests (like IELTS/TOEFL/PTE) to get confirmation in MBBS at Ibrahim Medical College.
- The neighborhood individuals of Bangladesh have a friendly association with the Indian students.
Accreditation and Recognition:
- Permission by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of the Peoples’ Republic of Bangladesh.
- Affiliation by the University of Dhaka.
- Recognition by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BM and DC).
- Ibrahim medical college has been recorded in the International Medical Education Directory (IMED) and Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER), which will empower our alumni to show up in USMLE, PLAB, AMC and other placement tests abroad.
|Rules and qualification for MBBS Abroad|
|NEET Qualification||Students must qualify NEET to get MBBS Admission|
|Minimum Age||17 Years on or Before 31st December|
|Maximum Age||25 Years|
|Minimum Score in 12th standards||50% (PCB-50%)|
|Course duration||5 years|
|Medium of teaching||English|
|Total Fee for 5 years|
|$ 40,000 USD – $ 45,000 USD|
Mode Of Payment: Semester Wise|
Processing Fee (One Time) :
Hostel and Food Exp: $ 5000 USD to $ 8000 USD (Approx)
Course Duration of MBBS in Bangladesh
At the point when we talk about a MBBS course in Bangladesh, at that point we should to likewise disclose to you that here the emphasis is put on giving a good clinical base to the students. The term of the course everywhere throughout the nation is five years. After this time is over you, need to go an internship for 1 year all the more along these lines stretching out your stay to add up to six years.
There is a semester framework that is industriously followed in Bangladesh and every semester span goes on for around a half year. Mode of instruction is English all through. Whatever be the college the MBBS level of Bangladesh can be separated into Preclinical, Para-clinical and Clinical stage. On the off chance that you are keen on applying for a MBBS degree in Bangladesh, you have to send your application by August or September that year.
Documents requirements for application:
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Passport copies
- Birth Certificate (In English).
- Medical Certificate.
- Financial sponsor’s Bank statement (a min 6 months showing adequate balance)
- School/college leaving/transfer certificate.
- 10-12 passport size photographs
- Financial Affidavit
- No Objection certificate
- Gap certificate for those students who had passed 12th Level in earlier years.
Advantages study MBBS in Bangladesh:
- The first thing is the expense. For instance, an MBBS degree in Bangladesh may cost you anything somewhere in the range of USD33000 and USD42000. Likewise, reasonable hostel facilities are accessible in the nation for students.
- Since English is the medium of the MBBS program in Bangladesh, it’s simpler for students to comprehend the ideas clear and faster.
- India and Bangladesh share numerous social attributes. Indeed, even the food and cooking styles accessible in Bangladesh are very like that of India. These things make students fit into the way of life easily.
- Like other numerous things, the atmosphere of Bangladesh is additionally fundamentally the same as that in India.
- MCI and WHO recognized the vast majority of the colleges in Bangladesh.
- Because medical universities in the nation give accommodation, the wellbeing of global students is guaranteed.
- Traveling costs, including flights and prepares from Bangladesh to India, is anything too easily to afford.
- In top private and medical schools of Bangladesh, 25% of seats are saved for Indian students, subsequently; there are more open doors for them in Bangladesh
- There is an immediate admission to the MBBS course in Bangladesh with no donation or capitation fees.
Dhaka has a subtropical storm atmosphere described by wide regular varieties in precipitation, high temperatures, and mugginess. There are three unmistakable seasons in Bangladesh: a blistering, moist summer from March to June; a cool, stormy rainstorm season from June to October; and a cool, dry winter from October to March. As a rule, most extreme summer temperatures extend somewhere in the range of 30°C and 40°C. April is the hottest month in many pieces of the nation. January is the coldest month when the normal temperature for the vast majority of the nation is about 10°C.
Overwhelming precipitation is normal for Bangladesh. Except for the moderately dry western area of Rajshahi, where the yearly precipitation is around 1600 mm, most pieces of the nation get in any event 2000 mm of precipitation for every year. On account of its area only south of the lower regions of the Himalayas, where storm winds turn west and northwest, the districts in northeastern Bangladesh gets the best normal precipitation, here and there more than 4000 mm for every year. Around 80 percent of Bangladesh’s downpour falls during the rainstorm season.