About Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College:
Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College (HFRCMC) is set up in the year 2000 with a goal to get together the absence of medical graduates in the field of medicinal science. This restorative college is a venture of Bangladesh Red Crescent Society (BDRCS) and runs under its power and control. It begins its voyage with 50 students during the college year 1999-2000. By and by this medical College has 528 students and the third cluster has just qualified as specialists and experiencing entry-level position preparing at Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College. The Holy Family Red Crescent Medical School (HFRCMC) performed magnificent outcome in the third expert MBBS assessment in the year 2002 and furthermore on the resulting a very long time among all the Medical Colleges under Dhaka University because of its gifted administration framework, most recent instructive instruments, and all around prepared educating stuff. From the college year 2002-2003 classes are taken utilizing PCs, interactive media and projectors for viable conveyance of speakers. This Medical College has an efficient library with enough most recent books and diaries with enough most recent books and diaries with PC and web association. At present lodging seats are not accessible.
The Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College has a different Governing Board and a College Academic Council with particular powers and capacities as listed in the constitution of the college. The said Governing Board and College Academic Council anyway work inside the points of confinement of their forces and regulatory, money related and other purview set by the overseeing Board of the BDRCS.
It pursues the courses and educational plan of MBBS course as set somewhere around Dhaka University and Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC). Administration of Bangladesh manages the guidelines with respect to admission of students and criteria of capabilities. The expert assessments are led by Dhaka University and testaments of MBBS degree are granted by Dhaka University.
Why study Mbbs in Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College?
- Students in holy family Red Crescent medical college from all over the world.
- Holy Family Medical College is perceived by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization.
- The mode of guidance for every international student at Holy Family Medical College is English.
- Holy Family Medical College is exceptionally near India.
- The duration of MBBS at Holy Family Medical College is just 5 years. Dissimilar to some different MBBS abroad goals students gets the chance to begin their profession a year sooner.
- The instructive techniques and schedules are indistinguishable from that educated in India.
- The expense of learning at Holy Family Medical College is much not as much as that in any Indian private colleges (with nearly indistinguishable offices from those given in great private universities in India).
- The average cost for basic items in Bangladesh is lower than that in India.
- No compelling reason to show up for any language selection tests (like IELTS/TOEFL/PTE) to get an admission in MBBS at Holy Family Medical College.
- The local individuals of Bangladesh have a friendly relation with the Indian students.
|Rules and qualification for MBBS Abroad|
|NEET Qualification||Students must qualify NEET to get MBBS Admission|
|Minimum Age||17 Years on or Before 31st December|
|Maximum Age||25 Years|
|Minimum Score in 12th standards||50% (PCB-50%)|
|Course duration||5 years|
|Medium of teaching||English|
|Total Fee for 5 years|
|$ 42,000 USD – $ 48,000 USD|
Mode Of Payment: Semester Wise|
Processing Fee (One Time) :
Hostel and Food Exp: $ 4000 USD to $ 7000 USD (Approx)
Course Duration of MBBS in Bangladesh
At the point when we talk about a MBBS course in Bangladesh, at that point we should to likewise disclose to you that here the emphasis is put on giving a good clinical base to the students. The duration of the course everywhere throughout the nation is five years. After this time is over you, need to go an internship for 1 year all the more along these lines stretching out your stay to add up to six years.
There is a semester framework that is industriously followed in Bangladesh and every semester span goes on for around a half year. Mode of instruction is English all through. Whatever be the college the MBBS level of Bangladesh can be separated into Preclinical, Para-clinical and Clinical stage. On the off chance that you are keen on applying for a MBBS degree in Bangladesh, you have to send your application by August or September that year.
Documents requirements for admission:
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Passport copies
- Birth Certificate (In English).
- Medical Certificate.
- Financial sponsor’s Bank statement (a min 6 months showing adequate balance).
- School/college leaving/transfer certificate.
- 10-12 passport size photographs.
- Financial Affidavit
- No Objection certificate
- Gap certificate for those students who had passed 12th Level in earlier years.
Advantages study MBBS in Bangladesh:
- The first thing is the expense. For instance, an MBBS degree in Bangladesh may cost you anything somewhere in the range of USD33000 and USD42000. Likewise, reasonable hostel facilities are accessible in the nation for students.
- Since English is the medium of the MBBS program in Bangladesh, it’s simpler for students to comprehend the ideas clear and faster.
- India and Bangladesh share numerous social attributes. Indeed, even the food and cooking styles accessible in Bangladesh are very like that of India. These things make students fit into the way of life easily.
- Like other numerous things, the atmosphere of Bangladesh is additionally fundamentally the same as that in India.
- MCI and WHO recognized the vast majority of the colleges in Bangladesh.
- Because medical universities in the nation give accommodation, the wellbeing of global students is guaranteed.
- Traveling costs, including flights and prepares from Bangladesh to India, is anything too easily to afford.
- In top private and medical schools of Bangladesh, 25% of seats are saved for Indian students, subsequently; there are more open doors for them in Bangladesh
- There is an immediate admission to the MBBS course in Bangladesh with no donation or capitation fees.
Dhaka has a subtropical storm atmosphere described by wide regular varieties in precipitation, high temperatures and mugginess. There are three unmistakable seasons in Bangladesh: a blistering, moist summer from March to June; a cool, stormy rainstorm season from June to October; and a cool, dry winter from October to March. As a rule, most extreme summer temperatures extend somewhere in the range of 30°C and 40°C. April is the hottest month in many pieces of the nation. January is the coldest month, when the normal temperature for the vast majority of the nation is about 10°C.
Overwhelming precipitation is normal for Bangladesh. Except for the moderately dry western area of Rajshahi, where the yearly precipitation is around 1600 mm, most pieces of the nation get in any event 2000 mm of precipitation for every year. On account of its area only south of the lower regions of the Himalayas, where storm winds turn west and northwest, the districts in northeastern Bangladesh gets the best normal precipitation, here and there more than 4000 mm for every year. Around 80 percent of Bangladesh’s downpour falls during the rainstorm season.