Hebei Medical University:
Hebei Medical University is a university in Shijiazhuang, Hebei, P. R. China, under the provincial government…. a capital city of Hebei Province which is one and a half hours from Beijing by train, Hebei Medical University Established in 1894, it is one of the oldest and AAA graded medical schools in China. The staff numbers are over 7,100. Of these, 836 are professors, senior researchers, and chief physicians. 1350 are associate professors and also have Indian, Nepalese and Bangladeshi faculties for the students from India, Nepal, and Bangladesh.
After more than a hundred years of development and evolution, Hebei Medical University has become a comprehensive medical university composed of western medicine, dentistry, anesthesiology, preventive medicine, medical imaging, advanced nursing science, pharmacology, pharmaceutics, and other subjects. Now there are 14 colleges and 15 specialties. MBBS is taught in English. The university has six affiliated hospitals, in which there are 4,566 in-patient beds. Four hospitals have been granted the status of “first-class hospitals in the third category”. In addition, it also has 60 teaching hospitals and practice bases providing students with sites of clinical teaching, specialist teaching and practice….more
Why Study MBBS in Hebei Medical University:
- MBBS in China in this university is considered to be very safe for female students as compared to other countries.
- MBBS in China in this university is among the two most developed nations of the world and the economy here is much more stable as compared to Russia, Ukraine or the Philippines. Thus, life here is much more comfortable and employment opportunities are available on a large scale.
- English is used more commonly in China than in Russia or Ukraine.
- Tuition fees and cost of living for MBBS courses in China are almost half of the other countries which clearly proves that MBBS in China for Indian students is a great option as a whole.
- MBBS courses in China are around INR 2.30 Lacs.
- MBBS graduates from China who appear for MCI screening test have a record of more success as compared to those from other countries.
Accreditation and Recognition:
This MCI recognized university to study MBBS in China has recognition by some of the leading medical councils and organizations in the world. To name a few, this university has accreditation and recognition by the Medical Council of India (MCI), World Health Organization (WHO), Medical Council of the UK, the USA, Australia, etc.
Rules and qualifications for MBBS Abroad
|NEET Qualification||Students must qualify NEET to get MBBS Admission|
|Minimum Age||17 Years on or Before 31st December|
|Maximum Age||25 Years|
|Minumum Score in 12th standards||70% (PCB-50%)|
|Total Fee for 6 years|
|$ 30000 USD – $ 35000 USD|
|Mode Of Payment: Semester Wise|
|Each Semester Duration: 6 Months|
|Processing Fee (One Time) :|
|Hostel and Food Exp: $10000 to 12000 USD|
Hebei Medical University (HEBMU) is one of the oldest and best medical universities in China. Its history can be traced back to 1894, Qing Dynasty.
HEBMU lies in Shijiazhuang-the capital city of Hebei Province, which is 283 kilometers away from Beijing, taking about 3 hours by driving.
HEBMU is a comprehensive medical university composed of western medicine, traditional medicine, pharmacy and other subjects offered in 14 colleges and 15 specialties.
The total value of its instruments and facilities is 147million RMB, and the library contains over 540 thousand volumes of books. Occupying a total area of 185 acres, now it has 12700 students on campus, including 3000 graduate students and international students from Korea and Japan, etc.
Hebei Medical University owns 6 hospitals, 4 of them are provincial-level ones. They have a total of 4500 sickbeds. In addition, there are 16 secondary hospitals, 60 teaching hospitals, and internship bases, 8 libraries, 8 provincial research institutes and 9 kinds of academic publications edited and published by the university. These provide good conditions for clinic teaching, training, and internship, effectively guaranteeing the quality of teaching.
Clinical Medicine in HMU ranks the 16th among Chinese universities.
Till now about 400 international students are studying in HEBMU, mainly from the United States, South Korea, India, Japan, Pakistan, Indonesia, Vietnam, etc more than 10 countries.
Abroad MBBS admission processing & documents:
1) How easy is it to study overseas these days? Every third person I know is studying abroad, be it to step up their career options or to get a better academic experience.
2) But what makes a study abroad journey successful? Besides other proactive approaches that you take, getting the right set of documents ready well before time is not easy.
3) When I say gathering the right documents, I mean not all universities around the globe require the same set of credentials. So you need to know exactly what your chosen university requires from you.
Here is a general set of documents that you will need during the application process.
Next, let us talk about the documents required for applying for MBBS admission abroad:
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Passport copies
- Birth Certificate (In English).
- Medical Certificate.
- Financial sponsor’s Bank statement (a min 6 months showing adequate balance)
- School/college leaving/transfer certificate.
- 10-12 passport size photographs
- Financial Affidavit
- No Objection certificate
- Gap certificate for those students who had passed 12th Level in earlier years.
Advantages of studying MBBS in China:
- Good climatic condition suitable for students coming from any climatic zone
- A very safe place for foreign students as there is no record of any crime against a foreign student
- Over 100 Medical Universities to choose for MBBS Study in China
- The huge number of patients suffering from different diseases gives MBBS students gain good clinical exposure
- It is our neighboring nation and gives you a sense of good proximity
- There are numerous government universities enjoying a good amount of fund and other aided support helping foreign students pursue MBBS at a low fee
- World-class infrastructure equipped with the latest lab types of equipment, tools, and systems
- The facility of scholarships for bright and economically backward students
- Easy documentation and worry-free VISA processing
Accommodation & Hostel Facilities:
HEBEI MEDICAL UNIVERSITY also allocates hostel amenities for all the students who are endeavoring admission in the college, allocated within the institute premises housing alternatives, providing seagoing weather and gratifying, spring-like climate to the students who come across to study in the HEBEI MEDICAL UNIVERSITY.
Conveniences provided by HEBEI MEDICAL UNIVERSITY to all the nationalities of students are:
- Reading lodges & Fitness rooms as well.
- Discrete hostile provisions for both boys & girls as well.
- Tea-room & Cyber-cafe amenities.
- Sports Arena for sports events, i.e. Creative Gymnastics, Basketball, Table-Tennis, and Volleyball.
- Library provisions with a wide range of eBooks and journals as well.
- Friendly Surroundings.
- Cafeterias & Refreshment facilities.
- Well Furnished Bedrooms including some perquisites such as television, telephone.
- Attainable of Internet amenity to all hostels students.
The climate of the country is very important to be considered by every such student who is going to study the MBBS in the country. As the University is located in the Changchun city of the country thus we will discuss the climate of the same region.
This region has a humid continental climate with the same typical four seasons. Here the winters are the longest in the comparison of any other climate and the climate in the month of January may have as low as -15 degrees of the temperature. Here the spring and the autumn are the shortest seasons and the summer season can also be hot and humid.
The average temperature in the region for the month of July can be at around 24 degrees, which is still very lower in the comparison of the other Asian region’s countries.
Overall the region has decent climate characteristics and if you are someone, who loves winter and can really stand out to it then there won’t be many issues for you to spend 6 years of your life.