About Gomel state medical university
Gomel State Medical University is the most youthful and quickest developing medical college in the Republic of Belarus. GSMU is a state medical institution that is owned and worked by the administration of Belarus and was established in 1990. The University includes the Faculty of General Medicine, Faculty of Medical Diagnostics, Faculty of Pre-University Training and the Faculty of General Medicine for International Students.
Gomel State Medical University is one of the colleges which have an advanced system of education. The college trains medicinal experts with the assistance of modern instruction innovations in the medical field.
In the past known as Gomel State Medical Institute, GSMU is a state-funded college situated in Gomel, Belarus. Gomel has four colleges of various fields and one of them is Gomel state restorative college. The college has a huge clinical base which is truly outstanding in Belarus. The clinical base is well prepared where the propelled medical innovations on demonstrative and treatment of endocrinology, cardiologic, immunology, ophthalmologic, oncologic and different illnesses are applied.
why study at Gomel state medical university?
- There are 4 different resources at the college which are the Faculty of General Medicine, Faculty of Medical Diagnostics, Faculty of Pre-University Training and the Faculty of General Medicine for International Students. In this way, students get choices to look over changed resources.
- There is a decent power over European measures in the college.
- The language of study is English for all the degree courses at the college.
- There is a worldwide acknowledgment of the degrees which the college gives by MCI, AMC, GMC, WHO, UNESCO, European medicinal committee and so on.
- Directions for medical authorizing tests, for example, MCI, PLAB, USMLE and so forth are given by the college.
- Safe, secure and peaceful environment.
- Students can get to an assortment of digital books and an assortment of diaries, newsletters, digital books and so forth for nothing.
Accreditation and Recognition
The Gomel State Medical University has Recognition and Accreditation of the following authorized Health Organizations
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Sri Lankan Medical Council (SLMC)
- Maldivian medical and dental council (MMDC)
- General Medical Council (GMC, UK)
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Australia Medical Council (AMC)
- Education Commission of Foreign medical graduates (ECFMG) of USA
|Rules and qualification for MBBS in abroad|
|NEET Qualification||Students must qualify NEET to get MBBS admission|
|Minimum age||17 Years on or before 31st December|
|Maximum age||25 Years|
|Minimum scored in 12th standard||At least 55% (PCB-55%)|
|Course Duration||6 Years|
|Total fees for 6Years|
|$ 22,000 USD to $ 25,000 USD|
|Mode of Payment|
|Processing fees( one time)|
|Hostel and Food Exp: $ 10,000 USD TO $ 12,000 USD|
Documents required for admission
- 10th and 12th mark sheets.
- Transfer certificate.
- 6 passport certificates.
- Migration certificate.
- Passport photocopy.
- Medical insurance.
- Eligibility certificate issued by the medical council of India.
- Gap certificate for those students who had passed 12th Level in earlier years.
- No Objection certificate.
- Financial Affidavit.
Advantages of studying MBBS in Belarus:
- International recognized MBBS degree at reasonable costs.
- After completing MBBS in Belarus, students will be eligible for certificates or entrance exams like USMLE, MCI, SCHS, PLAB, PMDC, etc.
- Top MCI & WHO approved medical universities in Belarus.
- Belarus offers an English medium to the MBBS course fully.
- Admission for MBBS in Belarus for international students is very easy.
- Belarus offers a high quality of education with low fees.
- Safe, secure and better study environment
- Belarus MBBS universities use modern techniques of teaching practicals to MBBS students.
- The hostels are well equipped with all the modern facilities in Belarus.
- Indians can get Indian cuisine food in Belarus.
- 100% visa Guarantee.
Accommodation for international students
The Gomel State Medical University gives good accommodation facilities to international students. There are University hostels and furthermore private facilities accessible for students.
GSMU has a well-prepared Gymnasium and different games facilities which are at a walking distance from the University’s campus. A portion of different facilities that University gives to students incorporates Indoor Badminton court, football rehearsing facilities and so forth.
The college houses every single present-day enhancement for the students. Not just of the local students, the college is among the most loved colleges for MBBS in Belarus for international students too. The college houses lodgings, containers, sports complex, library, pool, and other such facilities for the students. Students from all edges of the nation go for this college on the off chance that they need to go for MBBS in Belarus.
climate condition in Belarus:
One of the biggest cities in Belarus is the Gomel city and it is likewise one of the biggest populated nations of Belarus. Out of the population in Gomel city, the vast majority of the individuals are Belarusians, 10% are Russians and not very many are Ukrainians.
The city is extremely wonderful and clean. There are a few schools, two or three plants, glass products and numerous different things in the city.
The climate of Belarus is very moderate, related to cool sticky winters and warm summers. The normal temperature of Belarus fluctuates from – 4.50c to-80c though in July the normal temperature shifts from +170c to +18.50c. Below zero temperature is experienced by certain pieces of Belarus for in excess of 33% of the year. Yearly precipitation in Belarus happens between the long periods of April to the month of October. The yearly precipitation ranges from 600-700 mm.