Georgian National University SEU:
Georgian National University SEU is the most liked private institute in Georgia. Formerly it was known as Ilia Chanchavadze national Medical University in Georgia. After a few years when University adopted new techniques, Modern infrastructure and technologies it has shifted to a historical place of Tbilisi, Georgia in 2007.
University has established as developed universities very rapidly in just a few years and become the prime choice of national and international students. An Indian student who wants to study MBBS in Georgian Universities should go to Georgian National University.
University’s Mission/Vision is to avail the students with the best study environment, proper guidance, quality infrastructure for studying and practicing, advance study curriculum designed according to international standard, and be productive to the society.
University has received accreditation by the National Accreditation Center (GAC) in 2009 and its programs are authorized according to the new authorization standard that lasts up to 2020. University offers 9 BA programs, 23 Educational programs, 7 Additional Minor programs, and 5 post-graduation programs.
Why Study MBBS in Georgian National University:
- High-quality teaching in English medium
- State of the art facilities
- Deep coverage of Clinical subjects
- Personalized attention to each student
- Medical skill development
- European living condition
- Student oriented support system
- 20 minutes’ drive from the airport
- Located in the heart of Tbilisi
- Advanced curriculum
- USMLE based teaching
- European and USA trained faculties
- Experience from medical researchers
- Compact class sizes
- Peaceful ambiance
- Located in zero crime area
- Welcoming community
- Low tuition fee
- High level of safety and security for students
Rules and qualification for MBBS Abroad
|NEET Qualification||Students must qualify NEET to get MBBS Admission|
|Minimum Age||17 Years on or Before 31st December|
|Maximum Age||25 Years|
|Minimum Score in 12th standards||60% (PCB-50%)|
|Total Fee for 6 years|
|$ 33000 USD – $ 35000 USD|
|Mode Of Payment: Semester Wise|
|Each Semester Duration: 6 Months|
|Processing Fee (One Time) :|
|Hostel and Food Exp: $15000 USD|
Abroad MBBS admission processing & documents:
1) How easy is it to study overseas these days? Every third person I know is studying abroad, be it to step up their career options or to get a better academic experience.
2) But what makes a study abroad journey successful? Besides other proactive approaches that you take, getting the right set of documents ready well before time is not easy.
3) When I say gathering the right documents, I mean not all universities around the globe require the same set of credentials. you need to know exactly what your chosen university requires from you.
Here is some general set of documents that you will need during the application process.
Next, let’s talk about the documents required for applying for MBBS admission:
• 10th mark sheet
• 12th mark sheet
• Passport copies
• Birth Certificate (In English).
• Medical Certificate.
• Financial Sponsor Bank statement (Minimum 6 months showing adequate balance)
• School/college leaving/transfer certificate.
• 10-12 passport size photographs
• Financial Affidavit
• No Objection certificate
• Gap certificate for students who had passed 12th Level in earlier years.
Advantages of studying MBBS in Georgia:
1) The MBBS degree is recognized by the WHO and UNESCO and is accepted across the world.
2) MBBS students Georgia are eligible for internship and can apply for further studies in 47 countries under the Lisbon Convention.
3) Medical students in Georgia are provided with the opportunity to gain practical knowledge through experiments and clinical clerkship.
4) The infrastructure and facilities of hostels are excellent and Indian cuisines are served at the hostels to give students a homely feeling.
5) Students studying in Georgia get the opportunity to complete their internship program from world-class medical colleges and hospitals in the world.
6) Georgia is one of the safest places as a comparison of other countries. It is safer than Russia, China, and Ukraine. 7) Indian students can travel on public transport in Georgia without any trouble.
8) MBBS colleges in Georgia provide great academics, as well as sports. 9) The Fee of MBBS in Georgia is lower when compared to other study destinations around the globe.
10) The medical education system in Georgia is almost equivalent to India and many developing countries.
11) All medical universities in Georgia have the best infrastructure facilities and experienced faculty members.
12) The Medical Council of India recognizes MBBS qualification acquired from Georgian universities. Indian students can visit their country and work after completed their MBBS in Georgia.
13) MBBS in Georgia is also known for the best FMGE passing percentage.
Tbilisi features a wet subtropic climate with deal hot summers and comparatively cold winters.
The city receives enough rain to avoid the semi-arid classification.
The city’s climate is influenced each by dry air plenty from the east and oceanic air plenty from the west.
The average annual temperature in Tbilisi is twelve.7 °C (54.9 °F).
January is that the coldest month with a mean temperature of zero.9 °C (33.6 °F).
July is that the hottest month with a mean temperature of 24.4 °C (75.9 °F)