Emilio Aguinaldo College of Medicine in Philippines
Emilio Aguinaldo College of Medicine in Philippines is started by DR. Paulo C. Campos. Emilio Aguinaldo college popular private non-sectarian college that is founded in Manila. It is the capital of the Philippines. The school of medication was opened in 2001 in the Manila field. It is recognized by the commission of Higher Education (CHED) in the Philippines.
This medical university has 2 main campuses that are in Ermita, Manila and the other is in Dasmarinas, Cavite. A teaching hospital was established on both campuses for practical knowledge. It is one in every of the most effective hospitals in Manila and principally reaches individuals of all economic standing. Emilio Aguinaldo College in Philippines is additionally connected by the Association of Southeast Asian establishment of upper learning (ASAIHL). EAC university provided education not solely in medication however it additionally offered education in Art & Humanities, Business & Social Sciences, medication & Health, Science &Technology. International students are also welcome to join this top medical university in Philippines for further education.
Why Study MBBS in Emilio – Best medical college in Philippines.
• USA / American pattern of Education followed
• 100% English Medium. English is the Official Language of the Philippines
• Low fees, Low price of life & high-quality Education
• Listed in World Health Organization Directory – Eligible to apply in Republic of India post-MCI registration
• Listed in IMED Directory – USMLE – Part I & II can be done in Manila
• Listed in California Board of Medicine – eligible for jobs in California, USA
• Located in Manila – 13Kms from the international airdrome
• Located ½ km from Hindu Temple / Gurudwara
• 9 km from Indian Embassy in Manila
• Indian food available in EAC Canteen
Best Medical Colleges in the for Indian Students in philippines.
Rules and qualifications for MBBS Abroad:
|NEET Qualification||Students must qualify NEET to get MBBS Admission|
|Minimum Age||17 Years on or Before 31st December|
|Maximum Age||25 Years|
|Minimum Score in 12th standards||50% (PCB-50%)|
Fee Structure of Emilio Aguinaldo College of Medicine :
Total Fee for 4 years
|210000 (Philippines Peso) – 2300000 (Philippines Peso)|
|Mode Of Payment: Semester Wise|
|Each Semester Duration: 6 Months|
|Processing Fee (One Time) :|
|Hostel and Food Exp: 800000 (Philippines Peso)|
EA College of Medicine is a big player among the medical colleges in the Philippines. The college started in 1951, established an MD program in 2001. Though not the oldest the college leaves no stone unturned in terms of infrastructure and facilities. It has state of the art labs and research facilities for every student to practically understand and rehearse in their course duration. Fees, though not on par with government-operated institutions, are nominal compared to private institutions.
The college has got ISO ratings and accreditations from many foreign institutions of China, India, Thailand, Nepal and Sri Lanka apart from the WHO and IMED approval. The EA College of Medicine has a well-established association with many hospitals in the city for community affiliation and clinical training.
1) How easy is it to study overseas these days? Every third person I know is studying abroad, be it to step up their career options or to get a better academic experience.
2) But what makes a study abroad journey successful? Besides other proactive approaches that you take, getting the right set of documents ready well before time is not easy.
3) When I say gathering the right documents, I mean not all universities around the globe require the same set of credentials. So you need to know exactly what your chosen university requires from you.
Here is a general set of documents that you will need during the application process.
Next, let us talk about the documents required for applying for MBBS admission abroad:
• 10th mark sheet
• 12th mark sheet
• Passport copies
• Birth Certificate (In English).
• Medical Certificate.
• Financial sponsor’s Bank statement (a min 6 months showing adequate balance)
• School/college leaving/transfer certificate.
• 10-12 passport size photographs
• Financial Affidavit
• No Objection certificate
• Gap certificate for those students who had passed 12th Level in earlier years.
• Check out the MBBS in Philippines quora comments or MBBS in Philippines review, where the climate is most favorable for the Indian students. The climate in the Philippines is very similar to the Indian climate. So, it is easy for the Indian students to adapt to the environment in a foreign country. Philippines MBBS syllabus covers all aspects covered in an MBBS degree offered across the globe. The education system followed by Philippines medical universities is not similar to the ones followed by China or European countries. Philippines MBBS is similar to the US education system. Eventually, students who study MBBS in the Philippines have an edge over others for great career opportunities in countries like the USA, Canada, UK, etc.
English speaking country, communications easy. Language of coaching in English
No donation or capitation fee
MCI approved medical colleges and universities
Internationally acclaimed degree
Safe environment and no threat for international students
Living cost is extremely low