About Dhaka National Medical College:
Dhaka National Medical College was established in 1994. It was gained from its herald The Dhaka National Medical Institute, which had denoted its quality in 1925 as a piece of Non-collaboration development of the Indian Sub-landmass against the Bruisers started by the INC and IML (Indian National Congress and Indian Muslim League).
By then of time, the development encouraged upon the individuals to blacklist the organizations/schools that were set up by the Britishers and to open up their own Indian foundations. Indians chose to open two medical colleges – one at Calcutta and other at Dhaka with a name of Dhaka National Medical Institute.
As the result of 1972 freedom of Bangladesh, the instructive arrangement of Dhaka National Medical Institute got damned, in spite of the fact that the concorded emergency clinic stayed dynamic.
Thinking about the examination, the primary clump of the college, enlisted 63 medicinal students in the academic session of 1994-1995, wherein the session of 2018-2019, 130 students were conceded in the 25th bunch.
Practically all out 1502 alumni specialists have dropped from the college and they are working with distinction in home and abroad. Alumni of Dhaka National Medical College are additionally qualified for constrained enrollment with the General Media Council of the United Kingdom. They are likewise qualified to take United States Medical License Examinations (USMLE).
Why study at Dhaka National Medical College?
- Bangladesh has shown a great improvement in terms of education. With time this country is becoming one of the preferred destinations for medical students around the world who want to get an MBBS degree abroad. The following are the reasons why getting an MBBS degree from Bangladesh is a good choice for international students
- The standard of education is very good and is comparable to other developed countries.
- The cost of the complete course of MBBS in Bangladesh is quite affordable as compared to other countries across the world.
- The graduates from the medical universities in Bangladesh are given the opportunity to attend various international seminars and conferences. This helps in their development as successful doctors.
- Bangladesh has Top Medical Universities which offer world-class education with high-quality standards and well-experienced staff.
- The MBBS degree and other medical degrees obtained from a Bangladesh medical
- University is recognized by MCI. The students from India are able to come back and work in India.
- The accommodation is very affordable with high-quality standards and facilities.
|Rules and qualification for MBBS Abroad|
|NEET Qualification||Students must qualify NEET to get MBBS Admission|
|Minimum Age||17 Years on or Before 31st December|
|Maximum Age||25 Years|
|Minimum Score in 12th standards||50% (PCB-50%)|
|Course duration||5 years|
|Medium of teaching||English|
|Total Fee for 5 years|
|$ 45000 USD – $ 48000 USD|
Mode Of Payment: Semester Wise|
Processing Fee (One Time) :
Hostel and Food Exp: $ 6000 USD to $ 8000 USD (Approx)
Student’s life and accommodation in DNMC:
College offers convenience to all students. The college and the connected clinic campus are obliged in one 11 celebrated structure.
Separate floor are authorized for the accommodation of International female and male students. There is additionally arrangement for In-patients ward inside the college premises to empower the students adapt better.
DNMC’s library is among the vanguard libraries in Bangladesh as it has extensive assortments, assortment of administrations, furnished with most recent innovation, expertly gifted labor, client instruction, administration advertising, and so on. It has a rich assortment of in excess of 6000 content and reference books with most recent version, 25 neighborhood Journals and 3 International Journals of academic premium.
This whole assortment assumes a job of spine for the all the innovative work exercises of the school. It can suit more than 100 students one after another in the library.
It has a 650 slept with multidisciplinary medical clinic complex nearby the academic structure for clinical educating and preparing purposes The college organization additionally shows equivalent degree of interests towards the social exercises for the diversion of students.
Course Duration of MBBS in Bangladesh
At the point when we talk about a MBBS course in Bangladesh, at that point we should to likewise disclose to you that here the emphasis is put on giving a good clinical base to the students. The term of the course everywhere throughout the nation is five years. After this time is over you, need to go an internship for 1 year all the more along these lines stretching out your stay to add up to six years.
There is a semester framework that is industriously followed in Bangladesh and every semester span goes on for around a half year. Mode of instruction is English all through. Whatever be the college the MBBS level of Bangladesh can be separated into Preclinical, Para-clinical and Clinical stage. On the off chance that you are keen on applying for a MBBS degree in Bangladesh, you have to send your application by August or September that year.
Documents requirements for admission:
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Passport copies
- Birth Certificate (In English).
- Medical Certificate.
- Financial sponsor’s Bank statement (a min 6 months showing adequate balance).
- School/college leaving/transfer certificate.
- 10-12 passport size photographs.
- Financial Affidavit
- No Objection certificate
- Gap certificate for those students who had passed 12th Level in earlier years.
Advantages study MBBS in Bangladesh:
- The first thing is the expense. For instance, an MBBS degree in Bangladesh may cost you anything somewhere in the range of USD33000 and USD42000. Likewise, reasonable hostel facilities are accessible in the nation for students.
- Since English is the medium of the MBBS program in Bangladesh, it’s simpler for students to comprehend the ideas clear and faster.
- India and Bangladesh share numerous social attributes. Indeed, even the food and cooking styles accessible in Bangladesh are very like that of India. These things make students fit into the way of life easily.
- Like other numerous things, the atmosphere of Bangladesh is additionally fundamentally the same as that in India.
- MCI and WHO recognized the vast majority of the colleges in Bangladesh.
- Because medical universities in the nation give accommodation, the wellbeing of global students is guaranteed.
- Traveling costs, including flights and prepares from Bangladesh to India, is anything too easily to afford.
- In top private and medical schools of Bangladesh, 25% of seats are saved for Indian students, subsequently; there are more open doors for them in Bangladesh
- There is an immediate admission to the MBBS course in Bangladesh with no donation or capitation fees.
Bangladesh has a subtropical storm atmosphere described by wide regular varieties in precipitation, high temperatures and mugginess. There are three unmistakable seasons in Bangladesh: a blistering, moist summer from March to June; a cool, stormy rainstorm season from June to October; and a cool, dry winter from October to March. As a rule, most extreme summer temperatures extend somewhere in the range of 30°C and 40°C. April is the hottest month in many pieces of the nation. January is the coldest month, when the normal temperature for the vast majority of the nation is about 10°C.
Overwhelming precipitation is normal for Bangladesh. Except for the moderately dry western area of Rajshahi, where the yearly precipitation is around 1600 mm, most pieces of the nation get in any event 2000 mm of precipitation for every year. On account of its area only south of the lower regions of the Himalayas, where storm winds turn west and northwest, the districts in northeastern Bangladesh gets the best normal precipitation, here and there more than 4000 mm for every year. Around 80 percent of Bangladesh’s downpour falls during the rainstorm season.