About DePaul University
DePaul University is an independent institution that was founded in 1898. It has total undergraduate students of 14,567, its setting is urban, and the campus area is 38 acres. It utilizes a quarterly based academic calendar year.
DePaul University’s ranking in the 2020 edition of Best Colleges is National Universities list, #125. DePaul University has five campuses around Chicago, and its two main locations are, the Loop and Lincoln Park campuses, which are located downtown.
Individual academic institutions, such as the institution of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences and the Driehaus College of Business, are located on one campus. DePaul is also home to the School for New Learners, which caters to adult students.
Why study at DePaul University?
- Their square measures several reasons to settle on to study at DePaul University, not least as a result it being one among the highest stratified universities within the North American country.
- It also has over 350 student organizations that your Student Services adviser will introduce you to. They’ll even assist you to notice ones to best match your interests. Following the completion of the worldwide Pathway Program, you’ll be able to apply for associate internship throughout your course of study.
- This way, you’ll be able to experience life not only as a student conjointly as a working skilled within the North American country.
What are DePaul University’s admission requirements? Whereas there are a lot of pieces that come in a university application, you must specialize in only many essential things that are:
- GPA necessities
- Testing necessities, as well as sat and ACT requirement
- Application necessities
- In this guide, we’ll cover what you wish to get into DePaul University and build a powerful application.
Fees structure and courses
|Supply Chain Management (MS)||1.5 – 2 Years||1st Year Tuition Fees INR 35.9 Lakh||GMAT : Accepted, GRE : Accepted|
|Master of Science Predictive Analytics||1.5-2 Years||1st Year Tuition Fees INR 18.5 Lakh||IELTS: 6.5, TOEFL: 80|
|Master of Science Network Engineering and Security||1.5-2 Years||1st Year Tuition Fees INR 18.5 Lakh||IELTS: 6.5, TOEFL: 80|
|Master of Science Cybersecurity||1.5-2 Years||1st Year Tuition Fees INR 18.5 Lakh||IELTS: 6.5, TOEFL: 80|
|The DePaul MBA||18 Months||1st Year Tuition Fees INR 18.6 Lakh||GMAT: Accepted, GRE: Accepted|
The following information requirements are powerfully recommended:
- Four years of English
- Three years of mathematics (minimum course work like algebra I, Geometry, Algebra II)
- Three years of science (two of that should be lab science)
- Two years of science
- Two years of language study apart from English
- Applicants should have earned a high school diploma or its equivalent at the time of enrolment.