Columbus Central University is situated in the Belize city in Central America. It was founded in the year 2006.
Why Study MBBS in CCU:
Having 12 years of success, Columbus Central University has some advantages over the other medical schools, that you may consider before making the final decision. We are constantly working towards providing an optimal medical education environment. We are dedicated to each and every student and enforce this with our faculty.
Instead of making empty promises, we would like to show you the progress of development, therefore please get familiar with those advantages, we have at this point of time:
Excellent curriculum and highest teaching standards:
We have created a U.S. based curriculum and appointed most qualified faculty members to prepare students for passing a series of exams known as the United States Medical Licensure Exam (USMLE) in a first attempt. There are numerous visiting professors from U.S. medical schools coming every semester to implement the highest education standards. The school also offers USMLE Review Course of Medical Science at our teaching facility in Belize to directly assist you in preparation for this critical exam;
Large in scope Clinical Rotation Slots Database:
CCU has established cooperation with over 300 preceptors in 67 hospitals and training centers throughout the USA to provide its students with a wide selection of clinical clerkship locations with no waiting time;
Competitive tuition fees and strong financial aid:
CCU offers a very reasonable cost of attendance along with easily accessible financial aid to every single student, which makes our university affordable to everyone seriously considering to study medicine;
Beautiful, safe and quiet study environment:
Belize is an excellent place to study. The country of Belize is located outside of the hurricane belt with a low crime rate, nice climate, convenient transportation, economic and political stability.
Columbus Central University is located in a US standard, A-class, a complex featuring 12 classrooms/lecture halls, laboratories, university offices, computer lab, library, and student lounge. The safety of all students and employees is provided by 24/7 security personnel and digital monitoring. The facilities promote teaching and learning, as well as encourage an overall living experience for medical students. It’s been designed to provide an outstanding teaching environment for up to 2000 students;
We are proud to be among only a few Caribbean medical schools that provide students with student dormitories. There are 30 units within 20 minutes walking distance from the campus, available to students at a very competitive rate. The rate includes room, wired and wireless Internet connection, cable television, water, electricity, A/C, microwave, stove, small microwave.
Innovative teaching methods:
We have developed and are constantly improving our educational infrastructure including online Question Banks, Teacher Evaluation Forms, Live Lecture Streaming and other innovative solutions such as EduDesk, SIS and PubMed to allow the students to utilize the best educational resources. On top of that we created MYCCU service to let you effectively manage your course of study by viewing grades online, paying tuition fees, submitting forms and applications, evaluate teachers, scheduling clinical rotations and more;
Rules and qualification for MBBS Abroad
|NEET Qualification||Students must qualify NEET to get MBBS Admission|
|Minimum Age||17 Years on or Before 31st December|
|Maximum Age||25 Years|
|Minimum Score in 12th standards||50% (PCB-50%)|
|Total Fee for 4 years|
|$ 42000 USD – $ 45000 USD|
|Mode Of Payment: year wise|
|Each Semester Duration: 6 Months|
|Processing Fee (One Time) :|
|Hostel and Food Exp: $16000 USD|
Columbus Central University has a US standard infrastructure with the equipped campus. Those facilities are promote understanding and learning the knowledge of the students. That holds an admission office, student lounge, 12 featured classrooms/lecture halls, library, computer labs, laboratories. The college campus is providing safety for all of the students and faculties with 24/7 security personnel with digital monitoring. The college campus is designed for providing a better learning environment for the benefit of the students
Abroad MBBS admission processing & documents:
1) How easy is it to study overseas these days? Every third person I know is studying abroad, be it to step up their career options or to get a better academic experience.
2) But what makes a study abroad journey successful? Besides other proactive approaches that you take, getting the right set of documents ready well before time is not easy.
3) When I say gathering the right documents, I mean not all universities around the globe require the same set of credentials. So you need to know exactly what your chosen university requires from you.
Here is a general set of documents that you will need during the application process.
Next, let us talk about the documents required for applying for MBBS admission abroad:
• 10th mark sheet
• 12th mark sheet
• Passport copies
• Birth Certificate (In English).
• Medical Certificate.
• Financial sponsor’s Bank statement (a min 6 months showing adequate balance)
• School/college leaving/transfer certificate.
• 10-12 passport size photographs
• Financial Affidavit
• No Objection certificate
• Gap certificate for those students who had passed 12th Level in earlier years.
Advantages of studying MBBS in Central America:
1) Low tuition fee: Compared to many other universities, Central American medical colleges have very low tuition fees and offer quality education, which is the reason many students want to get admission into these universities.
2) Advance Academic Curriculum: The structure of the MBBS course is based on the latest and updated trends, findings and the most advanced curriculum present currently in the world, which will be a huge advantage for students.
3) Easy Admission in Medical Universities: The criterion is not heavy when it comes to these universities and so many students can get eligibility easily.
4) Indian Food Available: With so many Indian students studying MBBS, Indian food- veg and non-veg are easily available for the students. There are many restaurants providing Indian food, both vegetarian and non-vegetarian.
5) USMLE curriculum and highest pass percentage
So, get yourself on the path to success pursuing your medical studies in Central America.
Central America has an overall humid, tropical climate with distinct dry and rainy seasons throughout the region. However, the climate can vary from country to country, and some countries have multiple climate zones. Typically, in mountainous areas, temperatures dip lower than those in areas with lower elevation, but usually no colder than around 50 degrees Fahrenheit and temperatures in the hottest areas of the region typically top out around the high 80s.
How to Reach:
To reaching Belize in Central American Country, it has an airway route through a straight flight from New Delhi at India to Belize in Central America. It has other ways to reach, wants to know more click here. So that reaching Columbus Central University is easy.