About CMS FOR CA
Mr. Konka Chandra Sekhara Rao is the man whose thought and visionary guidance gave birth to CMS for CA in the year 2003.CMS chairman; Mr.Rao brings his long periods of experience into practice, particularly while giving direction, quality, motivation, and inspiration. CMS of academic greatness and is viewed as one of the best institutes for quality CA education with all India Top Ranks both in CPT and IPCC. CMS with an underlying humble start, developing from straight to quality and is currently providing professional education alongside Intermediate Education which has set another pattern in this filed.
With this motive of mind, CMS has slowly developed into an organization to figure in the CA, CS and CWA field with remarkable, thorough and coordinated coaching over the centers located in the state. At present 40+ CAs were effectively taking an interest in giving future CAs to our country.
Why study at CMS FOR CA?
- 15 Years of academic excellence
- Dedicated experienced and qualified lecturer subject with real-time experience in article ship and practice.
- Coaching from 8:00am to 5:30pm. Study Hours 6:00am to 7:30am and 6:00pm to 9:30pm. I.e. 8 hours of classes and 5 hours study hours.
- No institute is conducting study hours with the exception of CMS
- Following brilliant own material of ICA study material, Practice manual and past assessment papers to confront any kind of issue with the great introduction in the assessment.
- Friendly way staff moves to student’s places and finding a more fragile student at that point helping and empowering them for better progress.
- For CPT students daily and weekly exams alongside that paper discussion accordingly execution assessment is conceivable.
- For IPCC students weekly tests covering east three subjects each week and paper discussion.
- Commerce, in spite of the developing number of universities in the nation, is a prominent subject decision among students.
- Commerce is an evergreen stream for study in India and with the quick development of the Indian economy, expanding the number of outside coordinated efforts; it is promising better chances.
- With the blasting economic status of the nation, the vocation openings in Commerce are amazingly flourishing.
- It is likewise a well-established certainty that students seeking after Commerce leave with probably the best pay packages from the absolute best firms in the business.
- With MEC gathering, a student can opt for CA, CMA, CS, B.com, BBA, MBA, M.com, LLB and so forth.,
- With the positive changing circumstances around the world, CA as a career option is one of the best to opt.
- MEC with CA-CPT
- CMA & B.COM
Eligibility criteria for CA
So as to continue with the course of Chartered Accountancy, Students who have passed 10+2 from any stream (Science/Commerce/Arts) are qualified to seek after the CA course. Graduates or Post Graduates who have finished 3 or 4 years in length Bachelor’s Degree program from a reputed institute are eligible to pursue this course.
Commerce stream students will discover the CA course generally agreeable to manage. This is a result of the way that the course comprises of subjects like Accounting and Finance, which are available in 11th and 12th commerce stream.
- Candidates are qualified for Chartered Accountant CPT Registration after class 10th but they will have to appear for it only after passing class 12th.
- Students of commerce, science as well as arts stream can apply for CPT.
- Students of Commerce stream need to verify 50%marks in Class 12 exams so as to be qualified for CPT.
- Students of every single other stream need to score a total of 55% marks in excluding Mathematics and 60% in including Mathematics for Class 12 board exams.
- On clearing the CPT test effectively, applicants become the member of Indian Chartered Accountants Institute (ICAI) – the exams and course leading body for all CAs in India.
CMS FOR CA Branches:
CMS for CA is a group of colleges and Institutions, affiliated to State Intermediate MEC/CEC, to Degree and Professional Courses like CA and CMA education in all Levels with the Top-class facilities in the total 6 campuses.
5-campuses in Hyderabad
- S.R NAGAR
- And one in VIJAYAWADA.
CAREER PROSPECTS AND JOB OPPORTUNITIES
A Chartered Accountant can likewise work in different zones of banking, tax management, auditing, financial accounting, cost accounting, and consultancy.
You can work as a financial adviser, supervisors or directors of finance and likewise as monetary controllers of the specific organizations.
They can manage the issues, for example, tax collection, investigation, audit & consulting with the organization
Responsibilities of Chartered Accountant
- Operating Accounts
- Managing Tax
- Budgeting and Budgetary Control
- Dealing with Wages & Salaries
- Carrying out Internal Audits
- Monitoring Expenditure
- Paying Accounts & Sending out Invoices