|Gender accepted||Campus size||Website|
About Blooms College of Hotel Management and Catering Technology:
Blooms College of Hotel Management and Catering Technology is set up under the aegis of BHARATHI EDUCATIONAL AND CULTURAL SOCIETY (BECS) in the year 1994 by philan thropists, Doctors and Engineers together framed this instructive society with a goal of “giving imaginative information to understudy network in the fields of friendliness and the travel industry the board.
Sprouts is one of the most settled lodging the board schools in Hyderabad with a long standing history of creating fruitful supervisors. Throughout the previous 12 years it is giving understudies to the supervisory and the executive’s vocations in the International and Indian cordiality and the travel industry businesses. Its graduated class is working in key positions all over India and in numerous different nations.
The school is partnered to Osmania University, Hyderabad which is positioned as one of the 5 star proficient colleges of India.
Courses and duration:
|BACHELORS DEGREE IN HOTEL MANAGEMENT AND CATERING TECHNOLOGY||3YEARS||10+2||ou|
|BACHELORS DEGREE IN HOTEL MANAGEMENT||3YEARS||10+2||Acharya Nagarjuna|
|DIPLOMA IN FOOD PRODUCTION||3YEARS||10+2||Acharya Nagarjuna|
|P.G DIPLOMA IN HOTEL MANAGEMENT||3YEARS||10+2||Acharya Nagarjuna|
- New candidates should be minimum of 17 years old at the hour of initiation of the course
- A pass in any 10+2 or Equivalent endorsed by the Osmania University with at least half a total percentage in any stream.
- Candidates for whom English isn’t their medium of guidance must exhibit.
- Competency in English as the hour of Counseling.
- Non-Resident Indians (NRI) should present their original documents.
- International Students should Contact the BCHMCT Admission official.
- The candidates should submit photocopies of every single significant declaration alongside the application.