Bicol Christian College of Medicine situated in Legazpi city in the region Albay. The college furnishes different courses connected with medication. We offer MBBS course in a similar college at the cost which best fit into your spending limit. The MBBS course offered by the Bicol Christian College of Medicine is about 5.5 years in which the initial multi month course has concentrated on pre medication which is obligatory to get a confirmation in the MBBS. After the finish of the multi month course, MD program runs for additional 4 years. The course incorporates a portion of the regular subjects, for example, Biochemistry, Physiology, Pharmacology, Obstetrics, General Medicine, Community Health, Preventive Medicine, Medical Practice and significantly more.
The following focal point of the Bicol Christian College of Medicine is pragmatic; understudies gain the greatest information through the training with genuine patients under the supervision of specialists. In the wake of finishing the examination from the Bicol Christian College of Medicine, you have to breeze through the screening assessment of the separate nation and afterward you are qualified to function as specialist in any of the nation in the World. The MD level of the Bicol Christian College of Medicine is perceived as proportionate to the UK, Singapore, India, Australia, USA and other bay nations.
Why to study in Bicol Christian College of Medicine?
- No donations is required for admissions
- No selection test is required for confirmation
- Low school expenses
- 24 hours facility of library for reading
- Cutting edge in campus medical clinic for best of the training
- 24 hours Wi-Fi facility
- Safe condition and very much arranged people
- Grand boarding and housing provided by the University
Rules and qualification for MBBS Abroad
|NEET Qualification||Students must qualify NEET to get MBBS Admission|
|Minimum Age||17 Years on or Before 31st December|
|Maximum Age||25 Years|
|Minimum Score in 12th standards||50% (PCB-50%)|
Advantages of studying MBBS in the Philippines
- The medical universities are approved by the World Health Organization. In addition, these are also listed and approved in the list of IMED and ECFMG medical education directories. It provides the student with an ernationally recognized medical program. Also, students are eligible to appear in the international medical exams, namely USMLE.
- When you check MBBS in Philippines review, you can see that about 8000 foreign students are admitted in MBBS every year. The standard of education by these medical universities in the Philippines is on par with global standards. Every year, thousands of doctors move to different countries for higher education and practice.
- Check out the MBBS in Philippines Quora comments or MBBS in Philippines review, where the climate is most favourable for the Indian students. The climate in the Philippines is very similar to the Indian climate. So, it is easy for the Indian students to adapt to the environment in a foreign country. Philippines MBBS syllabus covers all aspects covered in an MBBS degree offered across the globe. The education system followed by Philippines medical universities is not similar to the ones followed by China or European countries. Philippines MBBS is similar to the US education system. Eventually, students who study MBBS in the Philippines have an edge over others for great career opportunities in countries like the USA, Canada, UK, etc.
- English speaking country, communications easy. Language of coaching is English
- No donation or capitation fee
- MCI approved medical colleges and universities
- Internationally acclaimed degree
- High-quality education
- Safe environment and no threat for international students
- Affordable fee
- Living cost is extremely low.
Documents required for applying for MBBS admission:
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Passport copies
- Birth Certificate (In English).
- Medical Certificate.
- Financial sponsor’s Bank statement (a min 6 months showing adequate balance)
- School/college leaving/transfer certificate.
- 10-12 passport size photographs
- Financial Affidavit
- No Objection certificates
- Gap certificate for those students who had passed 12th Level in earlier years.
The Philippines has a tropical climate, just like India. Hence the diseases in the Philippines are similar in India. So, if you study MBBS in the Philippines, you’ll be taught and trained for the same conditions as you would have if you were studying MBBS in India. This is a massive advantage for the students who want to come back and practice in India. Because, in other foreign countries, you’ll handle patients with a completely different type of diseases, which are not prevalent in India. Therefore, when you come back to India to practice as a doctor – you’ll need lots of time and effort to be accustomed to the local diseases in India. Here you’ll be a few steps ahead if you study MBBS in the Philippines, as you’ll already be familiar with the same diseases like in India and you can start practice immediately after passing the MCI test.