About Bangladesh Medical College:
Bangladesh Medical College, situated in Dhanmondi and its appended emergency clinic are suited in 6 celebrated structures. It can oblige upwards of 500 patients. The new working of the Hospital of Bangladesh Medical College is known as the Community Welfare and Health Care Center (CWHCC) and has world-class offices, worked to universal measures. The new medical clinic has a brilliant Outpatient Department notwithstanding Inpatient offices. The Bangladesh Medical College likewise has an advanced Accident and Emergency Departments. The College has as of late procured an enormous and current versatile clinic with a completely cooled activity theater, tolerant assessment and treatment courses of action.
Bangladesh Medical College MBBS in abroad is one the best universities for which had a MCI Screening Test passing level of 80% between 2012-14.
Why study at Bangladesh Medical College?
- The MBBS degree from a Bangladesh Medical University is recognized by WHO and UNESCO and is acknowledged internationally.
- No entrance test is required for admission which makes the admission procedure a lot easier.
- No donations are required to get admission in a Bangladesh medical college.
- Students studying in medical universities in Bangladesh are offered the chance to get an internship job in the absolute best worldwide organizations and medical clinics of the world.
- Students are given the practical’s and examinations to improve their abilities in a superior manner.
- The quality of foundation, instruction, and accommodation is practically identical to other developed countries.
- The clinics are well outfitted with great infrastructure and innovation.
|Rules and qualification for MBBS Abroad|
|NEET Qualification||Students must qualify NEET to get MBBS Admission|
|Minimum Age||17 Years on or Before 31st December|
|Maximum Age||25 Years|
|Minimum Score in 12th standards||50% (PCB-50%)|
|Course duration||5 years|
|Medium of teaching||English|
|Total Fee for 5 years|
|$ 45,000 USD – $ 48,000 USD|
Mode Of Payment: Semester Wise|
Processing Fee (One Time) :
Hostel and Food Exp: $ 6000 USD to $ 8000 USD (Approx)
Course Duration of MBBS in Bangladesh
At the point when we talk about a MBBS course in Bangladesh, at that point we should to likewise disclose to you that here the emphasis is put on giving a good clinical base to the students. The term of the course everywhere throughout the nation is five years. After this time is over you, need to go an internship for 1 year all the more along these lines stretching out your stay to add up to six years.
There is a semester framework that is industriously followed in Bangladesh and every semester span goes on for around a half year. Mode of instruction is English all through. Whatever be the college the MBBS level of Bangladesh can be separated into Preclinical, Para-clinical and Clinical stage. On the off chance that you are keen on applying for a MBBS degree in Bangladesh, you have to send your application by August or September that year.
Documents requirements for admission:
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Passport copies
- Birth Certificate (In English).
- Medical Certificate.
- Financial sponsor’s Bank statement (a min 6 months showing adequate balance).
- School/college leaving/transfer certificate.
- 10-12 passport size photographs.
- Financial Affidavit
- No Objection certificate
- Gap certificate for those students who had passed 12th Level in earlier years.
Advantages study MBBS in Bangladesh:
- The first thing is the expense. For instance, an MBBS degree in Bangladesh may cost you anything somewhere in the range of USD33000 and USD42000. Likewise, reasonable hostel facilities are accessible in the nation for students.
- Since English is the medium of the MBBS program in Bangladesh, it’s simpler for students to comprehend the ideas clear and faster.
- India and Bangladesh share numerous social attributes. Indeed, even the food and cooking styles accessible in Bangladesh are very like that of India. These things make students fit into the way of life easily.
- Like other numerous things, the atmosphere of Bangladesh is additionally fundamentally the same as that in India.
- MCI and WHO recognized the vast majority of the colleges in Bangladesh.
- Because medical universities in the nation give accommodation, the wellbeing of global students is guaranteed.
- Traveling costs, including flights and prepares from Bangladesh to India, is anything too easily to afford.
- In top private and medical schools of Bangladesh, 25% of seats are saved for Indian students, subsequently; there are more open doors for them in Bangladesh
- There is an immediate admission to the MBBS course in Bangladesh with no donation or capitation fees.
As you are planning to think about the MBBS course into Bangladesh along these lines you will be required to remain in the nation for at least 5 years of duration. You should to most likely be making yourself mindful of the atmosphere of this district so you can without much of a stretch arrangement your stay there.
The atmosphere of Dhanmondi (Bangladesh) is fundamental of hot and the muggy nature where the hot season overwhelms consistently. On the off chance that we break down the normal temperature of this area for the entire year then it would be around 22+ degrees which are of the warm nature.
The nation is managing the extraordinary environmental change situation and on the off chance that you originate from the Asian landmass, at that point you won’t confront any significant issue living in this locale of Bangladesh.