Avalon University School of Medicine (AUSOM) rests on the beautiful and unique Caribbean island of Curacao, just off the coast of Venezuela. The university was established in 2003, and has since then, been producing not only competent and highly professional physicians but also graduates who are committed to patient safety and public health and ethics. The university’s revolutionary approach focuses on both the academic and personal development of the students, thus preparing them to take on any situation in life. The university also has an accomplished and celebrated academic and administration staff to cater to the needs of all those willing to learn.
Why Study MBBS in Avalon University School of Medicine
• U.S. based medical info that permits our graduates to be competitive candidates for residency placement.
• Clinical medication program is incredibly robust, particularly compared to the overwhelming majority of international medical schools:
• Guarantee clinical rotations at exceptional teaching hospitals.
• Clinical rotations are available in the United States and Curaçao.
• Students square measure able to complete all their clinical rotations in one geographic location.
• With little or no downtime between rotations.
• provide drawback based mostly Learning (PBL) that is integrated into our basic science info. This incorporates the appliance of basic science information into a clinical context.
• Developed fully equipped Microbiology, Physiology, Biochemistry and Histopathology labs on campus. Our anatomy work includes cadavers and plastinated organs that more enhance the tutorial expertise.
• The curriculum includes Evidence-Based Medicine (EBM), which allows our students to be more involved in medical research during their study of basic sciences.
• categories at Avalon square measure tutored in English by instructors that have attained MD or PhD’s.
• Avalon University has little category sizes for additional personalized education. Professors square measure able to pay longer specializing in every student wants throughout the class!
A TRUE UNIVERSITY WITH FACULTY THAT DEEPLY CARES FOR THEIR STUDENTS!
• Our small class sizes provide a more personalized education. Professors are able to spend more time focusing on each student’s needs during class!
• Faculty offers student mentoring programs, in which the faculty will guide students to gain the information they need to become successful. Each student at Avalon will have individual and career guidance throughout their journey at Avalon. Students will find help through their medical school experience.
• Tuition is affordable in comparison to the majority of international medical schools, with multiple scholarship opportunities available. Our financial aid office will provide guidance to help each one of our students!
• Administration offers support for housing, with accommodations available within a walking distance to the campus at affordable prices.
• The staff provides airport pick-up! Students will be welcomed in Curaçao by our staff who will arrange an airport pick-up for all incoming students to help make them feel welcome!
• Avalon University School of Medicine offers food on campus. The island also has many food options that will make you feel at home. Also, for students with food restrictions; Vegetarian, Gluten-Free and Halal foods are available!
• Avalon University School of Medicine library facility has late hours to provide students with a safe quiet place to study with wireless internet (Wi-Fi) access throughout the campus!
• The on-campus library facility has late hours to provide students with a safe quiet place to study with wireless internet (Wi-Fi) access throughout the campus!Our campus is located on a safe and well-developed island. The island of Curaçao offers our students the same amenities that are in the United States and Canada. Curaçao has selected Willemstad, the historic city because of its outstanding value and integrity which illustrated the organic growth of the island!
Rules and qualifications for MBBS Abroad
|NEET Qualification||Students must qualify NEET to get MBBS Admission|
|Minimum Age||17 Years on or Befire 31st December|
|Maximum Age||25 Years|
|Minumum Score in 12th standards||50% (PCB-50%)|
Fee Structure in Avalon University School of Medicine :
|Total Fee for 4 years|
|$ 65000 USD – $ 70000 USD|
|Mode Of payment : Semester Wise|
|Each Semester Duration : 6 Months|
|Processing Fee (One Time) :|
|Hostel and Food Exp: $300 USD / Per Month|
University encompasses a United States of America customary infrastructure with the equipped field. Those facilities are promote understanding and learning the knowledge of the students. That holds an admission office, student lounge, 12 featured classrooms/lecture halls, library, computer labs, laboratories. The college campus is providing safety for all of the students and faculties with 24/7 security personnel with digital monitoring. The college campus is designed for providing a better learning environment for the benefit of the students.
Avalon conjointly has developed totally equipped biology, Physiology, Biochemistry and Histopathology labs on campus. The anatomy work includes cadavers and plastinated organs that more enhance the academic expertise. These on-campus settled facilities permit students to simply access information and mix it with expertise in exceedingly controlled surroundings. This process allows the growth of a student’s ability to perform not only on paper but also in real life.
Abroad MBBS admission processing & documents
1) How easy is it to study overseas these days? Every third person I know is studying abroad, be it to step up their career options or to get a better academic experience.
2) But what makes a study abroad journey successful? Besides other proactive approaches that you take, getting the right set of documents ready well before time is not easy.
3) When I say gathering the right documents, I mean not all universities around the globe require the same set of credentials. So you would like to grasp precisely what your chosen university needs from you.
Here may be a general set of documents that you just can like throughout the applying method.
Next let us talk about the documents required for applying for MBBS admission abroad:
• 10th mark sheet
• 12th mark sheet
• Passport copies
• Birth Certificate (In English).
• Medical Certificate.
• Financial sponsor’s Bank statement (a min 6 months showing adequate balance)
• School/college leaving/transfer certificate.
• 10-12 passport size photographs
• Financial Affidavit
• No Objection certificate
• Gap certificate for those students who had passed 12th Level in earlier years.
Advantages of studying MBBS in Central America:
|1) Low tuition fee: Compared to many other universities, Central American medical colleges have very low tuition fees and offer quality education, which is the reason many students want to get admission into these universities.|
2) Advance tutorial Curriculum: The structure of the MBBS course relies on the most recent and updated trends, findings and the most advanced curriculum present currently in the world, which will be a huge advantage for students.
3) straightforward Admission in Medical Universities: The criterion isn’t serious once it involves these universities so several students will get eligibility simply.
4) Indian Food Available: With so many Indian students studying MBBS, Indian food- veg and non-veg are easily available for the students. There are several restaurants providing Indian food, both vegetarian and non-vegetarian.
5) USMLE curriculum and highest pass percentage
So, get yourself on the trail to success following your medical studies in Central America.
Central America has an overall humid, tropical climate with distinct dry and rainy seasons throughout the region. However, the climate can vary from country to country, and some countries have multiple climate zones. Typically, in mountainous areas, temperatures dip lower than those in areas with lower elevation, but usually no colder than around 50 degrees Fahrenheit and temperatures in the hottest areas of the region typically top out around the high 80s.
How To Reach:
To reaching curacao, it has an airway route through a straight flight from New Delhi or Mumbai in India to curacao. There are very few non-stop flights from Curacao to Mumbai. Therefore, you’ll have to take connecting flights. In such cases, flight time depends on the stopover destination specified by your airline or the one you choose while booking your ticket.once reached nearest curacao airport university representative picked from the airport.