About The Australian Careers College
The Australian Careers College was set up in 2007 and registered up enlisted the next year. They are a Commonwealth Registered (CRICOS) establishment offering instructional classes reasonable for International students and a Registered Training Organization (RTO) offering broadly perceived capabilities to Australian occupants.
The Australia career college has two campuses one is located in Woods Street, Darwin and another is located in Parramatta Road, Petersham NSW Sydney. Studying here will open up a new world of chances for you. You won’t just increase a highly valued education but also get lifelong friendships, make enduring recollections and appreciate genuine work experience.
Why to study in Australia careers college?
- Australian colleges are solid in research, exceeding expectations in the territory, for example, expressions and humanities, education and sciences. This makes Australia an extraordinary decision for universal students — regardless of whether you need to gain from the best in a coursework degree or embrace your own examination.
- Australia careers college offers world-class education
- On the off chance that you take an interest in Australia careers college Work Placement program as a feature of your course, you could increase down to earth hands-on involvement while you study, and quick track to paid work
- University gives preparing and appraisal in Business, Information Technology,
- Courses are Flexible, Self-Paced and Relaxed. To help you to capitalize on your learning venture, you can pick an investigation mode that best suits your way of life, (for example Low maintenance or Full-time)
Courses and fees structure
|Diploma of Leadership and Management||AUD $12,000|
|Diploma of Information Technology||AUD $12,000|
|Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care||AUD $12,000|
|Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication||AUD $7,500|
|Other courses||AUD $12,000|
How to Apply for Australia careers college
Step 1: Download a free application form online.
Step 2: Prepare the following documents.
- A copy of your qualifications
- A copy of your English language certificate
- A copy of your passport
- 1 reference for undergraduate study/ 2 references for postgraduate study
Step 3: Return your application and documents to the International Admissions Office at http://www.accollege.edu.au/apply-now/
Study in Australia
- Did you realize that Australia has the third most elevated number of foreign students on the world behind just the UK and the US? This isn’t amazing when you consider Australia has eight of the main 100 colleges in the world!
- Australia has a modern, profoundly instructed culture with a hunger for learning and research. Australia has added to science and research through interesting disclosures, high caliber instructive chances, and worldwide coordinated effort.
- it has great deal more to offer like it’s inviting, laid-back nature, fantastic training framework and elevated requirement of living making it a problem area for worldwide students. Australia is a nation of chances for vocation, new culture, and experience.
- Give us a chance to investigate why Australia currently has around 4,00,000 global students from more than 140 nations in controls at each degree of training, including momentary English language courses, Bachelor and Masters