On December 4, 1975, the University was changed over to a non-stock, non-benefit instructive establishment – the Angeles couple and their youngsters executed a Deed of Donation giving up their possession. AUF was consolidated under Republic Act No. 6055, also called the Foundation Law, and turned into a duty excluded establishment endorsed by the Philippine government. All gifts and inheritances given to the AUF are charge deductible.
On February 14, 1978, AUF was changed over to a Catholic University. As the principal Catholic college in Central Luzon, AUF guarantees proficient accomplishment as well as complete advancement which is secured on Christian training that is comprehensive, incorporated and developmental. On February 20, 1990, the five-story, 125-bed AUF Medical Center was introduced which presently fills in as private educating, preparing and explore emergency clinics, the first-ever in Central Luzon.
Why Study MBBS in AUF:
Begun in 1962, Angeles University Foundation is extraordinary compared to other clinical colleges in the Philippines, very much perceived for its Center of Supremacy and Center of Development also. This college offers various under-graduate and post-graduate courses to all the nationalities of undergraduates.
Thought about as Philippines‘ main college, Angeles University Foundation offers various essentials, for example, Computerized and Advance Level of Signal Organizing Laboratories, Well Equipped Speech Classes and some more. Consistently in excess of 7000 understudies from all nations are enlisted by the Angeles University Foundation.
2) Scholarship programs available
4) Lots of international students
Rules and qualification for MBBS Abroad:
|NEET Qualification||Students must qualify NEET to get MBBS Admission|
|Minimum Age||17 Years on or Before 31st December|
|Maximum Age||25 Years|
|Minimum Score in 12th standards||50% (PCB-50%)|
The University has a well disposed and multi-culture condition, yet it additionally guarantees that legitimate order and etiquette are kept up. There are numerous clubs for the understudies to entertain themselves with extracurricular exercises for the diversion and amusement.
The University has a current framework and satisfies the essential civilities and different offices required. The lodging is under CCTV reconnaissance day in and day out with all the fundamental everyday offices required for living. There is likewise a well-prepared library for the students.
Abroad MBBS admission processing & documents:
2) But what makes a study abroad journey successful? Besides other proactive approaches that you take, getting the right set of documents ready well before time is not easy.
3) When I say gathering the right documents, I mean not all universities around the globe require the same set of credentials. So you need to know exactly what your chosen university requires from you.
Here is a general set of documents that you will need during the application process.
Next, let us talk about the documents required for applying for MBBS admission abroad:
• 12th mark sheet
• Birth Certificate (In English)
• Financial sponsor’s Bank statement (a min 6 months showing adequate balance)
• 10-12 passport size photographs
• No Objection certificate
Advantages of studying MBBS in the Philippines:
• The medical universities are approved by the World Health Organization. In addition, these are also listed and approved in the list of IMED and ECFMG medical education directories. It provides the student with an internationally recognized medical program. Also, students are eligible to appear in the international medical exams, namely USMLE.
• When you check MBBS in Philippines review, you can see that about 8000 foreign students are admitted in MBBS every year. The standard of education by these medical universities in the Philippines is on par with global standards. Every year, thousands of doctors move to different countries for higher education and practice.
• Check out the MBBS in Philippines quora comments or MBBS in Philippines review, where the climate is most favorable for the Indian students. The climate in the Philippines is very similar to the Indian climate. So, it is easy for the Indian students to adapt to the environment in a foreign country. Philippines MBBS syllabus covers all aspects covered in an MBBS degree offered across the globe.
The education system followed by Philippines medical universities is not similar to the ones followed by China or European countries. Philippines MBBS is similar to the US education system. Eventually, students who study MBBS in the Philippines have an edge over others for great career opportunities in countries like the USA, Canada, UK, etc.
English speaking country, communications easy. Language of coaching in English
MCI approved medical colleges and universities
The Philippines has a tropical climate, just like India. Hence the diseases in the Philippines are similar in India. So, if you study MBBS in the Philippines, you’ll be taught and trained for the same conditions as you would have if you were studying MBBS in India. This is a massive advantage for the students who want to come back and practice in India. Because, in other foreign countries, you’ll handle patients with a completely different type of diseases, which are not prevalent in India. Therefore, when you come back to India to practice as a doctor – you’ll need lots of time and effort to be accustomed to the local diseases in India. Here you’ll be a few steps ahead if you study MBBS in the Philippines, as you’ll already be familiar with the same diseases like in India and you can start practice immediately after passing the MCI test.