Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
About the University:
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University is the top college in the medical education of Kazakhstan, which was the first university to pass the state certification and justified its right to realize academic activity on all specialties and at all levels of education.
Al-Farabi KazNU is the leading in the General rating of the universities of Kazakhstan, which was the first laureate in the history of the country of the Presidential Award of the Republic of Kazakhstan “For achievements in the area of quality education”, a laureate of the Award of the CIS for achievements in the area of quality education and services. University, being a member of the International Association of universities and the Co-founder of the Eurasian Association of universities, was the first among the universities of Kazakhstan and countries of Central Asia which has signed the Great Charter of Universities in Bologna; it has successfully passed the international certification on the correspondence to the system of quality management (SQM), the requirements of international standards ISO 9000:2000 and has obtained the certifications from the largest global certification centers – the International Certification System IQNET.
The University has an enormous educational, scientific, spiritually educational, innovative and production potential which is aimed at the training of specialists of the highest qualification, further integration into the global educational space, development of fundamental and applied research, their implementation into production.
Today al-Farabi KazNU offers you a wide range of specialties.
The university consists of 16 working faculties, 67 departments, 32 scientific research institutes and centers, a techno-park; more than 2000 professors, doctors, scientific candidates and Ph.D.’s, more than 100 academicians of the largest academies, more than 40 honored figures of the Republic of Kazakhstan, about 40 laureates of State and nominal awards of RK and 40 laureates of the young scientists’ awards, 47 fellows of state scientific fellowships. More than 18000 students and masters at the multilevel system of higher professional education study in the university. We cooperate with 418 largest international universities of the world on the realization of joint international educational programs, exchange programs for students and internship.
Benefits of studying at Al-Farabi Kazakh National University:
Academic excellence, best infrastructure, low fee structure, and training make Al Farabi Kazakh National University, Almaty the best higher education university in Kazakhstan. It is also one of the oldest universities in the country.
The faculty of general medicine at Al Farabi Kazakh National University, Almaty is set based on international standards and trains students from all over the world including India, Iran, Turkey, and Pakistan. Another fact worth mentioning is Al Farabi Kazakh National University, Almaty’s partnerships with over 30 international medical universities.
Here are the main advantages of studying MBBS at Al Farabi Kazakh National University, Almaty.
- The entire course is taught in the English language.
- The academic fee is comparatively lower, and students don’t have to pass an entrance test in order to seek admission.
- It is one of the oldest and popular medical universities in the world.
- The entire admission process is easy and simplified without donations or hidden charges.
- The MBBS degree offered is recognized worldwide and the curriculum abides by European standards of education.
- The university is accredited by some of the most prestigious international organizations including WHO, and MCI.
- Al Farabi Kazakh National University, Almaty features the latest scientific technologies, modern infrastructure, new learning aids, and modified labs.
- The faculty members are highly qualified professionals who act as an essential part of the university’s growth and development.
Accreditation and Recognitions:
Al Farabi Kazakh National University, Almaty is recognized by;
- World Health Organization (WHO);
- Medical Council Of India (MCI);
- United Nations Organization;
- World Federation of Medical Education (WFME);
- And, Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The university offers up-to-date scientific researches on urgent issues related to Public Health, effective in practical health care at medical services markets. Al Farabi Kazakh National University, Almaty also highlights a modern infrastructure and the latest medical instruments.
Rules and qualification for MBBS Abroad
|NEET Qualification||Students must qualify NEET to get MBBS Admission|
|Minimum Age||17 Years on or Before 31st December|
|Maximum Age||25 Years|
|Minimum Score in 12th standards||60% (PCB-50%)|
|Course Duration||5 Years|
|Total Fee for 5 years|
|$ 30000 USD – $ 32000 USD|
|Mode Of Payment: Year Wise|
|Processing Fee (One Time) :|
|Hostel and Food Exp: $12000 to $15000 USD (Approx)|
Abroad MBBS admission processing & documents:
1) How easy is it to study overseas these days? Every third person I know is studying abroad, be it to step up their career options or to get a better academic experience.
2) But what makes a study abroad journey successful? Besides other proactive approaches that you take, getting the right set of documents ready well before time is not easy.
3) When I say gathering the right documents, I mean not all universities around the globe require the same set of credentials. you need to know exactly what your chosen university requires from you.
Here is some general set of documents that you will need during the application process.
Next, let’s talk about the documents required for applying for MBBS admission:
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Passport copies
- Birth Certificate (In English).
- Medical Certificate.
- Financial Sponsor Bank statement (Minimum 6 months showing adequate balance)
- School/college leaving/transfer certificate.
- 10-12 passport size photographs
- Financial Affidavit
- No Objection certificate
- Gap certificate for students who had passed 12th Level in earlier years.
Hostel Facilities & Food Al-Farabi Kazakh National University:
Al Farabi Kazakh National University, Almaty offers hostels/residence halls which can accommodate over 2000 students. All the rooms are furnished and can home students based on 2/3/4 sharing. Each room is equipped with the basic requirements like Wi-Fi access, and hot water supply.
Furthermore, students can take advantage of the other facilities provided on-campus including the library, canteen, gym, laundry room, and sports complex to further make their stay comfortable. Al Farabi Kazakh National University, Almaty has also set up a Committee of Youth Affairs, and various other clubs like a debate club, intellectual club, etc.
The largest city and the southern capital of Kazakhstan, Almaty homes over 11% of Kazakhstan’s population. Almaty is both a commercial as well as an agricultural city with many rivers and majestic skyscrapers.
Advantages of studying MBBS in Kazakhstan:
Over the years, studying MBBS in Kazakhstan has become quite popular among Indian students planning to study MBBS abroad. Here are several benefits of studying MBBS in Kazakhstan:
- An education system focused on imparting both theoretical and practical skills.
- Renowned teaching staff and faculty members
- Affordable tuition fees and living expenses
- Worldwide recognition of Kazakhstan’s MBBS degrees
- 1:10 teacher-student ratio
- English as the medium of MBBS in Kazakhstan
- High standards of living
- Excellent weather conditions for students
- Availability of Indian foods and cuisines
- Thousands of Indians reach Kazakhstan to study medicine.
- The passing percentage of FMGE is higher in Kazakhstan than other destinations of MBBS.
- Down to earth and friendly natives